Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Australian telecommunication provider was recently hacked exposing the personal data of 37% of Australians. That's right, the deep web is flush with Aussie identity documents and we are passing those savings onto you.

Use this thread to make a bid on a much coveted australian identity from the deep web, or offer yourself up for sale.

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i want to buy a ute. i don't know what that is, but i want one. i will offer up to 3 cases of canadian beer, (it is better than your beer i am certain). thanks in advance - watched a vice video on b&s balls and want to attend one before the cancer takes me.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Heather Papps posted:

i want to buy a ute. i don't know what that is, but i want one. i will offer up to 3 cases of canadian beer, (it is better than your beer i am certain). thanks in advance - watched a vice video on b&s balls and want to attend one before the cancer takes me.

Counter offer, an aussie ute un exchange for two (2) canadian posters. nut and sid cone to mind but open to negotiation?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

For sale: BYOB account, never posted

nut

I’m negative value but willing to be shipped south to make hp happy

Chewbecca

Okay well if its only a single nut then I have to rethink this deal!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm Canadian :smugmrgw:

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

For sale: BYOB account, never posted

my total byob postcount is 0 does that count?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
can I be Hugh Jackman

please

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

alexandriao

For sale: One stubby (never smoked)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hi i'm new here :evilbuddy: