Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-
yes
yes
no
no
View Results

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'll agree with the dry climate boogers, usually there's blood in it too for me. Never had this problem living in Tennessee. It's a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
red boogers in morning, sailors take warning
red boogers at night, coloradoan's delight

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mozi posted:

red boogers in morning, sailors take warning
red boogers at night, coloradoan's delight

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Dixville posted:

I'll agree with the dry climate boogers, usually there's blood in it too for me. Never had this problem living in Tennessee. It's a thing

Thank you for your support in these trying (and drying) times.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
every time i've been to court i've picked my nose to leave on the benches and such

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Biohazard posted:

I live in colorado, picking your nose is basically mandatory

Can’t believe you don’t snot rocket. :crossarms:

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can’t believe you don’t snot rocket. :crossarms:

as previously stated, not enough moisture here. It's more like picket rocks out of your nose. Or the best ones are where you just peel out the entire inside of you nose, and then there's the little bit of snot on the back end that gets pulled out with it.

I feel like you guys aren't taking colorado's booger situation seriously.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
You don't need to pick your nose if you have a key :smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Biohazard posted:

as previously stated, not enough moisture here. It's more like picket rocks out of your nose. Or the best ones are where you just peel out the entire inside of you nose, and then there's the little bit of snot on the back end that gets pulled out with it.

I feel like you guys aren't taking colorado's booger situation seriously.

Well, I was thinking of the North Dakota snot rocket, where the snot freezes and shatters on the snow. Very clean and pristine, that Colorado poo poo honestly sounds p hosed up; like you turn into snotty mountain trolls all winter and morph back to human in the summer. :troll:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

north dakota type snot rocket. all my north dakotaites know what's good :xd:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Sounds like chimes when u pee. :hai:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
You can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends on the couch.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

north dakodo what coloradon’t

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
saw some thing saying to pick your nose if you are like doing a stakeout and get made. I guess that might work.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Well, I was thinking of the North Dakota snot rocket, where the snot freezes and shatters on the snow. Very clean and pristine, that Colorado poo poo honestly sounds p hosed up; like you turn into snotty mountain trolls all winter and morph back to human in the summer. :troll:

Nah. In the summer you’re just on fire now, not really a human. P hosed up for sure. You still get great boogers tho, so it’s not all bad.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
God moving the Oblivion nose slider all the way to the right like the fucker he is. I could get my thumb in there bud.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Not kidding, I finished a nose picking session like 2-3 seconds before discovering this thread. Spooky.

One month soon I will clean my reverse cycle aircon filters. Not cleaning them since the unit was installed like two years ago has, I'm sure, resulted in many a crusty booger.

Wiping snot on your pants is just loving disgusting though, precision. I had to terminate a friendship with a guy who, when he visited me, would blow his nose into his hand, wipe it on his sleeve, not wash his hands, then touch my possessions (coffee cup, doorknobs etc.) The dirty jerkwad just couldn't be told. I did :sever: for other reasons too but gently caress him. Just loving gross, and inconsiderate of others, we don't want your virus. Buy some tissues ffs, they're cheap when you buy them in the big tissue boxes. And don't double dip! If you're too poor for that, buy some cotton hankies and (cold) wash them regularly. If you're too poor even for that, use some old panties or something,

Nice tasteful thread idea btw, kudos for that.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
one time in second grade i picked my nose and i swear it broke something cause it felt like the skin wall of my nostril came off and ever since then if i ever
dislodge a boog from its roost it bleeds and looks like this scary mix of skin and goo.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

girl befriender posted:

one time in second grade i picked my nose and i swear it broke something cause it felt like the skin wall of my nostril came off and ever since then if i ever
dislodge a boog from its roost it bleeds and looks like this scary mix of skin and goo.

Could you elaborate on your nosebud

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:circlefap: :fap: :hawaaaafap: :newfap: :flashfap: :trumpfap:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've a team to take care of pesky problems such as "boogers."

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i eat that poo poo. bigger and crustier the better, i'll also slurp up the runny nose boogers, but those are pretty boring.

i hide it from everyone, my wife caught me once but I think she tells herself she saw something else

eat whatever scabs im able to pull off myself too

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:barf:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

have to hear where this guy is from before i pass judgement. might be a local speciality

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

BigBadSteve posted:

Wiping snot on your pants is just loving disgusting though, precision. I had to terminate a friendship with a guy who, when he visited me, would blow his nose into his hand, wipe it on his sleeve, not wash his hands, then touch my possessions (coffee cup, doorknobs etc.) The dirty jerkwad just couldn't be told. I did :sever: for other reasons too but gently caress him. Just loving gross, and inconsiderate of others, we don't want your virus. Buy some tissues ffs, they're cheap when you buy them in the big tissue boxes. And don't double dip! If you're too poor for that, buy some cotton hankies and (cold) wash them regularly. If you're too poor even for that, use some old panties or something,

Huh, you know my 8 year old nephew said something about losing a friend the other day, didn't realize he was friends with goons.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Who's the loving liar that voted no in the poll! I demand you reveal yourself!

Was it you?!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

mods need to reveal the results. adn they need to do it now

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MakaVillian posted:

Was it you?!

this is not a checkbox poll so i abstained from voting

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

mods need to reveal the results. adn they need to do it now

:hai:

kntfkr posted:

this is not a checkbox poll so i abstained from voting

While I agree with the sentiment that poll should've been checkbox, this is a very sus answer. I think we might have 2 liars about in this thread.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i expressed my opinion but i didn't even vote in the poll

fuckin owned

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
Ill pick my nose and collect two nostrils worth of snot and ball them up on my jeans. Ill flick my booger ball in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i take pleasure in cleaning out all mucus producing orifices. as I age it feels more like necessary self care