Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

It’s a fun chiefs offense, there are 3 RBs who all are not bad, 4ish receivers that are decent, and Kelce. Didn’t expect MVS to lead in snaps and yards though

The back up TEs are decent too. Wasn't sure of Gray last year, but he's quietly putting together a nice season as TE2.

It's weird that if the tackles were better then this offence would probably be an unstoppable juggernaut thanks to Mahomes, Kelce and Reid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kevino07 posted:

The back up TEs are decent too. Wasn't sure of Gray last year, but he's quietly putting together a nice season as TE2.

It's weird that if the tackles were better then this offence would probably be an unstoppable juggernaut thanks to Mahomes, Kelce and Reid.

Not sure what you mean by would be, they are already the top scoring offense so far. If they hadn’t lost Butker they would probably be undefeated.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Did anyone figure out what happened on the Raiders last offensive play? I’m guessing someone ran the wrong route (probably the not-Davante guy), but that looked like one of those baseball disaster plays with both guys get wiped out and the ball hits the grass anyway.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blind Pineapple posted:

Did anyone figure out what happened on the Raiders last offensive play? I’m guessing someone ran the wrong route (probably the not-Davante guy), but that looked like one of those baseball disaster plays with both guys get wiped out and the ball hits the grass anyway.

I heard the announcers mention that they jammed Adams hard at the line, which completely disrupted the timing of the play and caused that mis-timing that led to the receivers colliding.

Didn't rewatch to confirm, but yeah, on a last play like that, sparing a dude to just chuck the poo poo out of their best WR at the LOS is a good play.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
shoulda run it

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Watching the ball land on the turf with not a single player from either team in frame was such a "what?...oh this is gonna be good" moment.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Gadzuko posted:

Guy who Adams shoved filed a police report apparently. Sounds like the apology was not accepted!

I think the only “apologies” we’ve heard about are tweets and press comments, which, like, don’t really count. If he’s actually apologized directly to the dude, it hasn’t been public.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

rjmccall posted:

I think the only “apologies” we’ve heard about are tweets and press comments, which, like, don’t really count. If he’s actually apologized directly to the dude, it hasn’t been public.

He’s been charged with assault, he probably shouldn’t be trying to contact the victim directly.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s been charged with assault, he probably shouldn’t be trying to contact the victim directly.

I mean there are ways to arrange this that maybe forestall some of this poo poo, but yeah, definitely too late now.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Kalli posted:

I heard the announcers mention that they jammed Adams hard at the line, which completely disrupted the timing of the play and caused that mis-timing that led to the receivers colliding.

Didn't rewatch to confirm, but yeah, on a last play like that, sparing a dude to just chuck the poo poo out of their best WR at the LOS is a good play.

jam or not what sort of route combination is that? Adams would have been two or three yards further down field with a better release, why send them both to the same place

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

indigi posted:

jam or not what sort of route combination is that? Adams would have been two or three yards further down field with a better release, why send them both to the same place

they'll never expect it!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Spill it Dan

quote:

DAN SNYDER DOES this thing when he feels cornered, say those who know him well. He paces in a hotel suite, or on his superyacht, or at River View, his $48 million Virginia estate. Cradling a drink in one hand, he tells members of his inner circle about the dirt he has accumulated on fellow owners, coaches, executives, even his own employees -- all the stuff he's learned from other sources, including private investigative firms. He never says exactly what he knows, only that in his 23 years as owner of the Washington Commanders, he knows a lot. And that in the zero-sum world of billionaires, this is how you survive. Snyder recently told a close associate that he has gathered enough secrets to "blow up" several NFL owners, the league office and even commissioner Roger Goodell.

"They can't f--- with me," he has said privately.

I assume it's just Snyder being full of poo poo but I root for billionaire mud fights

Also gonna pull this quote as well because lol

quote:

"The NFL is a mafia," he recently told an associate. "All the owners hate each other."

"That's not true," one veteran owner says. "All the owners hate Dan."

e I meant to talk about this in N/V oh well here it will stay

fast cars loose anus fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

indigi posted:

I haven't gone looking for the play, so this could be completely wrong, but it looked like a deep crossing route

Sorta this:

Inside receiver (blue) should pass just in front of the outside receiver and the goal is to force the deep safety coverage to pick which guy to help, or possibly a miscommunication on whether the corners should switch receivers, or whatever. Inside corner jams Adams at the line, which slows him a couple of steps leading to the receivers running into each other instead, womp womp.