Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I was lucky enough to have Pokemon yellow and blue as well as one of those cords. I barrowed another Gameboy to trade the Pikachu from yellow, which would follow your player, to blue. I traded it back to confirm that it would still follow.

wanted to get a Raichu that would follow me but that's against the rules in Yellow so I traded it to Blue again and this time evolved it. However when I traded it back it no longer followed me.

I am sorry Pikachu I violated your trust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Pikachu probably deserved it.

InventorOfTrees
Dec 13, 2013

Noted Psycho Poster Panda Clue
He Dreams of Pancakes
And So Should You
how could you?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

InventorOfTrees posted:

how could you?

I thought I was smarter than Ash Ketchum from the TV show

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i realize you probably know this but the reason the pikachu doesnt follow you if you do this is because they didnt make sprites for raichu following you. hope this helps op

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Endorph posted:

i realize you probably know this but the reason the pikachu doesnt follow you if you do this is because they didnt make sprites for raichu following you. hope this helps op

How do you know? Have you read all the code on his Pokemon Yellow and Blue cartridges?

There's a first for everything. Maybe if he had been a better person, things could have gone differently. But I guess we'll never know, because War and Pieces was a terrible child who didn't treat his Pikachu well.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Can you send a new pikachu caught from blue back and just pretend like when your kid's hamster dies

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Fried Watermelon posted:

Can you send a new pikachu caught from blue back and just pretend like when your kid's hamster dies

No the new Pikachu will not follow you. You have to pretend like you are the hamster and start over

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

my first and only freind

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

War and Pieces posted:

I am sorry Pikachu I violated you

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013