Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

listen it dosent matter how many times you post this dude im never gona watch moana or whatever he's from

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pharisaical rick

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

ItohRespectArmy posted:

listen it dosent matter how many times you post this dude im never gona watch moana or whatever he's from

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cavauro posted:

pharisaical rick

I want to be an honorary Use.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Tribal Queef

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rick posted:

I want to be an honorary Use.

i think they spell it like this: "uce." even though it is Uso as the real word. sort of like when i say "look at this "kem-a-pudah!" to abbreviate computer. it's so no one mixes it up with another word. rikishi said this so it's his fault if i'm wrong

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cavauro posted:

i think they spell it like this: "uce." even though it is Uso as the real word. sort of like when i say "look at this "kem-a-pudah!" to abbreviate computer. it's so no one mixes it up with another word. rikishi said this so it's his fault if i'm wrong

Thank you I think you are right.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the outsiders and syxx did the 'westside' hand gesture a lot in wcw. it wasn't as highly picked up on. i think it was meant as each of the 3 'pieces' representing those three guys possibly. i've seen pics of nash and waltman doing it but it was always when they were in wcw. maybe it was as simple as being a cool thing to do in the late 90s.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I acknowledge my Tribal Chief, Rick.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cavauro posted:

the outsiders and syxx did the 'westside' hand gesture a lot in wcw. it wasn't as highly picked up on. i think it was meant as each of the 3 'pieces' representing those three guys possibly. i've seen pics of nash and waltman doing it but it was always when they were in wcw. maybe it was as simple as being a cool thing to do in the late 90s.

My friends and I used to spend a lot of time discussing if one should do it 2pac style (ring finger forward) or Ice Cube style (middle finger forward) and if there was any significance in the difference. I wonder what version Nash and Waltman used?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

yea ok posted:

I acknowledge my Tribal Chief, Rick.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's hard for me to do it ring finger forward. i have to try a lot and it barely happens. the other one i can do it very easy. i don't know why

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cavauro posted:

it's hard for me to do it ring finger forward. i have to try a lot and it barely happens. the other one i can do it very easy. i don't know why

It’s much less comfortable for sure.

“LBC” is practically the 2 sweet now that I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i only acknowledge this guy