Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Collateral was great but I don’t think most people have even heard of Edge of Tomorrow, I think the Mission Impossible movies and just time passing is really what made people forget about Oprah’s couch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Timothy Cruise

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:wink:
:wmwink:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The people who decided the award didn't vote for him. They voted for somebody else, who eventually won the award. Tom Cruise could have won, but that would have required him to have received votes from the committee of judges who decide these things, and more than anybody else who was also up for consideration. As it stands now, it appears unlikely that Tom Cruise will ever win an Oscar for Collateral.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
How many times do you have to punch Chris Rock to get an Oscar does the number go up, like is it two now that it's been claimed once with one punch?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The only reason I haven't won an oscar is that I refuse to punch chris rock. I just won't do it.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

kntfkr posted:

The only reason I haven't won an oscar is that I refuse to punch chris rock. I just won't do it.

What about if he puts your wife’s name in his mouth?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Collateral was a really cool movie to go into expecting nothing at all tbh. I don't think I had ever even heard of it when I saw it? I watched it with a few of my friends

I thought Tom Cruise did a pretty good job of being like kind of a creepy nut job in that movie

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

oculus was rigged af

Oculus (2013) was a surprisingly good movie and not the horror schlock I was expecting it to be.

This was the right time of year to remind me to watch Oculus. Thanks!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Movie is too green which gives me a headache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like how dreamy the movie was and how there were only the three main actors in the film running around the cityscape, the film may have had extras at some point like when they're on public transit or w/e in those scenes but I don't even remember them like at all