Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It happened last Thursday.

You are all posting ghosts. :ghost:

Plz go in peace and :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
rest in pizza. alto style or whatever.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The BYOB afterlife seems exactly the same.

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

The BYOB afterlife seems exactly the same.

It's like that movie The 69th Sense.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
finally, been asking for this for years

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

I'm loving free

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
another byob success story!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

are eye pee in pepperoni :byobear:

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

I'm loving free

You are stuck here, unable to make peace, posting for eternity!

google THIS

A coupons and deals poster wakes up in a cold sweat, feeling a sense of unease about the mysterious VHS tape they received, well gosh, it must be about seven days ago, right after BYOB got deleted. Suddenly their TV sparks to life with a crackle of static. The poster gasps in horror as the static gradually resolves to an all too familiar gaping butthole. Before you die, you see: The Ring

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

A coupons and deals poster wakes up in a cold sweat, feeling a sense of unease about the mysterious VHS tape they received, well gosh, it must be about seven days ago, right after BYOB got deleted. Suddenly their TV sparks to life with a crackle of static. The poster gasps in horror as the static gradually resolves to an all too familiar gaping butthole. Before you die, you see: The Ring

lmfao

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I'm not going to google THAT

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise

Saoshyant posted:

I'm not going to google THAT

But it's to late...YOU ALREADY HAVE! #spoopy

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

But it's to late...YOU ALREADY HAVE! #spoopy

can't scare me, op

I already live in hell :crackping:

alexandriao

google THIS posted:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I posted, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a squeezing,
As of some one gently stretching, stretching at my chamber door.
“’Tis goatse,,” I muttered, “stretching at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

google THIS posted: