Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

stubborn as a mule/ox

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My mom says I've got the ol razzmatazz but I'm just not feeling the 'matazz.

FaceStabber

can u taste the waste?
mom always says we're better off alone

kuskus

my dad told me it is finally time to have the talk.

I sat across from him in his study.

he steepled his fingers, exhaled deeply, and said

“I appreciate your entrepreneurial zeal.”

vanisher

it’s been four years overseas, our tour was extended yet again as this god forsaken war rages on. how many brothers had I lost? friends, continuously turning over the “one guy that has your back” until you just don’t care anymore if you live or die. in my lowest darkest hour I receive a stained letter, my torn and dirty fingers pick apart the seal and rip it open, bitter poetry and a reflection of myself I think casually. it’s from my mother… a name I haven’t even thought about since descending into this madness. she tells me I’m the pluckiest porcupine in the pumpkin patch. heh, she always had a way with words. before I can finish reading it hell has broken out again. I tuck it safely in my jacket and pick up my rifle. the pumpkin patch… heh. a porcupines smirk is the last thing our enemies saw that day.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

vanisher posted:

it’s been four years overseas, our tour was extended yet again as this god forsaken war rages on. how many brothers had I lost? friends, continuously turning over the “one guy that has your back” until you just don’t care anymore if you live or die. in my lowest darkest hour I receive a stained letter, my torn and dirty fingers pick apart the seal and rip it open, bitter poetry and a reflection of myself I think casually. it’s from my mother… a name I haven’t even thought about since descending into this madness. she tells me I’m the pluckiest porcupine in the pumpkin patch. heh, she always had a way with words. before I can finish reading it hell has broken out again. I tuck it safely in my jacket and pick up my rifle. the pumpkin patch… heh. a porcupines smirk is the last thing our enemies saw that day.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

:five:

baka of lathspell

vanisher posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers

Sherbert Hoover posted:

my mom says i have the pep of a rabbit. if only i didn't have the spirit of a buck! haha

mom died of lyme disease

Weird, my mom died of lemon disease, which is to say she failed to make lemonade out of the fact that she had cancer. It's hard to be optimistic about having cancer, but she could have at least tried. I mean she had such gusto.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!