Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
heard they were doing these. anyone got the lowdown?? what kinda toy do you get. is it like a burger or 6 nuggets? i think regular happy meals were FOUR nuggets. are they available in the uk? whats your review

post your ADULT HAPPY MEAL here please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

the promotion is like two weeks old already, and the details are on the web site.

you get a folded cardboard box with handle, containing a Big Mac or 10 pc nuggets and fries. Plus there's a doll, depicting The Hamburglar, Birdie "The Early Bird", Grimace, or an original character named Cactus Buddy.

All of the dolls have two sets of eyes, and they are NOT posable

I've ordered it three times: the first time, I got to the store and they said they had no dolls or boxes, so I ended up paying $15 for a normal big mac meal; second time i got the "cactus buddy"; third time I got what I wanted: Grimace

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

didnt do the transforming toys 0/10

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got a vibrator in my bag.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
what frikken maroon put a big mac in these boxes and not an arch deluxe

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My wife got a double eye Grimace. Don’t know why.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Adult crappy meals

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mlnhd posted:

the promotion is like two weeks old already, and the details are on the web site.

you get a folded cardboard box with handle, containing a Big Mac or 10 pc nuggets and fries. Plus there's a doll, depicting The Hamburglar, Birdie "The Early Bird", Grimace, or an original character named Cactus Buddy.

All of the dolls have two sets of eyes, and they are NOT posable

I've ordered it three times: the first time, I got to the store and they said they had no dolls or boxes, so I ended up paying $15 for a normal big mac meal; second time i got the "cactus buddy"; third time I got what I wanted: Grimace
do you think $45 was worth your purple plastic thing

----------------

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
lol at cactus buddy. what a guy.

i wouldnt have paid for the one with no toy though... thought theyd tell you that they're out before you got it or something. not worth it

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Meals for literal manchildren, trying to recapture the peak of their lives.

e. yes I bought one

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

halokiller posted:

classic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
these toys look like dog poo poo lmao. james nintendo would take a diarrhea dump on this rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYRl5wwpFM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

halokiller posted:

Truly the greatest kids meal toys.