Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Sherbert Hoover posted:

these aren't sheep, but i did GOAT YOGA yesterday and it was amazing

got to pet these guys while doing yoga and they climbed on us and we got to hold them :3:

Little buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow

Sherbert Hoover posted:

these aren't sheep, but i did GOAT YOGA yesterday and it was amazing

baby goat

baby goat

BABY GOAT

ChubbyChecker

gimme the goat

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

lol my daughter left her chair in the paddock and sheepy thought it would make a great necklace lol don’t worry folks, I have saved sheepy from her neck prison but not before I took this photo of shame lol :newlol::laugh:

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

ChubbyChecker

Moo Cowabunga posted:

lol my daughter left her chair in the paddock and sheepy thought it would make a great necklace lol don’t worry folks, I have saved sheepy from her neck prison but not before I took this photo of shame lol :newlol::laugh:

lol

xcheopis

Moo Cowabunga posted:

That sheepish look

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

worth it, but also it was funny that if a bunch of 'yobers are on probation there's nobody left to poast in the 'yob so it was like gently caress it might as well lol

yeah i regretted probing myself when i realized the whole drat field was empty

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Moo Cowabunga posted:

holy gently caress i love this so much

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!