Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

now what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Keep running

Heather Papps

hello friend

lead, follow, or get out of the way - all three must leap over the dead. the song has been sung and time is due, darkness descends, a black fire casting light, visible.

countless precede me and were found wanting, cast off and aside, to ditch and bog - i bend low before the matriarch. i have brought the treasures of the turks, the glories of their ancestors. she finds me wanting - as all are.

stone for the worker am i, prostrated. i will be shaped and rejected if not needed.

a brick am i, if only to be part of a path.

my lifestyle brand will be subsumed, a single stone shaped into a monument.

hail the carver of the rock - hail the sculptor of the flesh - bow before their combined work. the world is new, thank your queens.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I'll never forgive them for setlik III.

Prurient Squid

I've just forgiven the Kardashians for Setlik III. It was some other guys.

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

I've just forgiven the Kardashians for Setlik III. It was some other guys.

we gotta catch up to those guys too

Prurient Squid

Gul Dukat's rear end pics are harder to imitate.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i spent more time on this than i should for it to be as bad as it is but here we are

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

My innocence.