Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hope you brought your sexiest Halloween costume and are ready to party down at the beach spooky style! It may be late autumn, but that doesn't mean we have to let the let the sexy surf fall out! So grab a cup, hit the keg, then hit the dance! Oh yeah! Watch out for the Surfside Slasher! Reports indicate he escaped the mental asylum for the criminally insane. Crazy thing is, it's the anniversary of the night he slayed all those sexy teens at this very beach! So if you see anything, let someone know!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Oct 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:mamacita: :gibs: :spooky:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

A masked man with a chainsaw running across the beach in slow motion

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

google THIS posted:

A masked man with a chainsaw running across the beach in slow motion

calhoun
Wasn't there a thread like this before?

Scuba Trooper

calhoun posted:

Wasn't there a thread like this before?

I Know What You Posted Last Summer

Escape From Noise

Partygoers just think that one of their friends was eaten by a shark. Off screen the Surfside Slasher is kicking himself for using a shark as a murder weapon because now they won't give him credit for that kill.

google THIS

"Now," growls the Surfside Slasher. "Now, at long last, the summer punks will gently caress off."

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

"Now," growls the Surfside Slasher. "Now, at long last, the summer punks will gently caress off."

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

So the deranged lunatic known as The Surfside Slasher is AG? :suspense:

Areola Grande

guilty :chord:

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Someone painted an 'M' on the sign for the local nude beach, rear end Acres.