Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Looks like there’s some forward momentum on the Hillcoat Blood Meridian project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
Maybe now people will stop making endless internet threads to speculate on who would be the best person to play The Judge.

Anyway. I love The Proposition but I just don't think this movie should ever be made. Leave it be.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jewmanji posted:

Maybe now people will stop making endless internet threads to speculate on who would be the best person to play The Judge.

Anyway. I love The Proposition but I just don't think this movie should ever be made. Leave it be.

Yeah. It's just a better book than a film and an adaptation would require so much editing that it would be something different.

I mean unless they went full Killers and made 3 and a half hours.

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
If anything I feel like All The Pretty Horses is due for another attempt. That seems like a slam dunk but what do I know?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Jewmanji posted:

If anything I feel like All The Pretty Horses is due for another attempt. That seems like a slam dunk but what do I know?
They don't even have to do any work. Just release the Billy Bob cut with the original music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im ok with it. hillcoat is a good choice but if it sucks i just wont watch it. cant ruin my idea of the book