Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:nudesnail:?
Oh my
FULLY SEXUAL WITH
Yeah post that bitch
View Results

Goons Are Gifts

Hello my spooked friends!

Some of you might remember me sending out haunted post cards to everyone in byob last year and well, yes, I'm gonna do it again!

It's a bit later than it was last year and some cards still took like way into December to arrive, so it'll, be less Halloween themed, but since Halloween isn't a holiday but a state of mind, it's still gonna be spooky. I hope the ghosts and demons I sent in the last cards are still with you, because now they might get some nice company!

Same setup as last time, basically:

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

If you'd like to have a nice postcard in halloween style sent to you by me, straight from Germany, please send me your or any address you have access to via PMs or to gag.sa@mailbox.org and feel free to post ITT if you also would have, I dunno, a tiny drawing or special words to your fiancé or, uhm, a special word hidden in the card somewhere, maybe even a random sticker or two that I have lying around. It does not have to be your home address, I am happy to send to any PO box, neighbor's mailbox you keep stealing out of or a public library of your choice, as long as it somehow gets to you, I'll be happy!
Every card will also be sealed by a shiny wax seal because I am that kind of a nerd and yes it's about bugs why do you ask?
As usual, you can be as secretive and anonymous as your mail service allows, but of course, it's still a real life address we're talking about, so if you don't want me (only me, I delete everything afterwards) to know about that address, please use another one and don't use your actual name, that's entirely cool.

If you would also like to be added to my ever growing list of penpals, please say so in the pm/mail or this thread, then I will NOT delete the address used but instead will store it in my excel sheet for future use and you will get new cards and letters every now and then. If you don't say so, I promise I will delete your information once the cards are sent out.

It will take a while so write, design and seal the cards, even more so to have them arrive to you and some will get lost on the way or return to me, so don't hold your breath. It's snail mail we're talking about here, but do inform me if nothing has arrived until, say, mid December, so I can resend
As a special event this year, please include your favorite OR most hated fruit or vegetable in your request or ITT. This will matter greatly in your card.

If you want, you can also send me stuff. Anything goes, as long as I can retrieve it somehow. You can find my return address on every card sent, it always will be:
GAG
Pf 10 04 07
50444 Cologne
Germany

Let's go! :nudesnail:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

First.

Also I would like to receive a haunted letter from you. I will look for a Dia de los Muertos (day of the dead) card for you in return.

Zil fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 19, 2022

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Zil posted:

Diaz de los Muertos

It's "Dia", singular form. I think you were thinking of Cameron Diaz. My subconscious keeps bringing up The Mask movie from the 90's all the time, too.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Saoshyant posted:

It's "Dia", singular form. I think you were thinking of Cameron Diaz. My subconscious keeps bringing up The Mask movie from the 90's all the time, too.

You are right, stupid auto correct.

Heather Papps

hello friend

just gently caress up my po box, boss

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

hey I would love another spooky card. My breakfast demon is getting lonely! If you need my address maybe send me a message, otherwise I'm going to assume you did save it in your spreadsheet. we're posting like the ancients now, bud!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i would like a spooky card in time for christmas!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Goons Are Gifts

There will be a slight delay of letters being sent out due to my life being a mess, but it still will happen and I will get back to writing and drawing cards asap!
My PO box remains unaffected of course, the address is still valid

Ass-penny

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

My PO box remains unaffected of course, the address is still valid

I was going to ask about this, thank you for the clarification. Don't worry about delays! I'll see your spooky card when it makes it's way across the Atlantic :allears:

Goons Are Gifts

Yeah maybe it was cosmic anticipation, but I actively searched for a PO box that is very central and easily reachable from basically anywhere! Plus the last one had this annoying setup where almost all mail gets redirected there, which meant I had to empty it like every day, now only stuff meant for it really gets there, so it's easy! I plan to keep to this one for basically ever, so send me everything, send it all, send, send, send!!

Becagse that's what I'm doing soon to all of y'all

Goons Are Gifts

Oh and yeah as assumed before, if I already got your address from last year and you asked me to store it for later use, I should still have it! It's in my computer which is currently being repaired but unless my data is gone - which hopefully doesn't happen! - you should be good

If you signed up last year and believe you could get out of this year, that won't happen, you're mine :colbert:
(unless you ask me to delete it)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Please send me a spooky holiday card. I asked you to save my address last year, but I will pm you with my info again.

PM sent. :nudesnail:

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Oct 22, 2022

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I would love to receive ur spooky stationery OP. PM sent :stwoon:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

if it's not too late, I would love another card!

Goons Are Gifts

Not at all too late!!

Goons Are Gifts

Progress is being made, letters are being made, since it's all going to be a bit delayed, I'm extending sign up, too! Probably gonna be until after spookyween until I can actually send stuff out sadly, mostly because I can't access my stuffs that I didn't move yet and half of my property is split all over the city, but no worries, you guys gonna have one hell of a spooky Christmas if necessary!!

Goons Are Gifts

So additionally to the regular cards, most of which I already made, I had a lot of time on my hands in my computer less chaos of a life in the hospital lately and I did spend a lot of that time making and designing my own post cards

I made them from the ground up by myself using molten wax yeah no this was not done in accordance with the fire safety rules of the hospital but the very illegal result is also illegally good! It's post cards covered in colored wax, showing random patterns based on how gravity worked on it, how my tools interacted with it or just what the fire did with the wax! The results look funny and weird:

That's just an example, I made dozens and will make more
Would anyone want one of these weird ones? If I already made a regular card and you still want one of those I'm sorry but that means you're doomed to receive two cards

Ass-penny

hit me with a weird one too. I just just just got my 2nd card to you packaged with a 3rd card and was at the post office yesterday for postage. this time it had better get in your po box!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, my PO box is up and running and working fine! I also already got something but so far wasn't able to get there and get the stuffs yet due to hospital, but I will soon and I am very excited and also I will send you some of my weirdest randomly generated wax postcards you can't avoid this