Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pug Rodeo posted:

Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

it'd be nice

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

It sounds like a good deal but I'm bummed about all the years prior to me being born that I missed out on and will never be able to experience, so it's not really all-inclusive even if it is immortality

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
If I was immortal I would be like the guy in Only Lovers Left Alive and just be an annoying art snob, FOREVER

naem
May 29, 2011

compound interest means you’re guaranteed to be independently wealthy within one reasonable human lifetime, so if you can set up false identities and ssn’s etc for yourself you can inherit as your own son and then grandson

once you have a large enough pile of wealth, form a trust and hire some quality people to run it. once you have a certain amount of wealth you can pay people enough not to ask too many questions

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i saw norm mcdonald once and he went on and on for like 10 minutes about how he would totally let "a dracula" bite him so he could live forever, he just didn't get why that was scary

HE DIDN'T LIVE FOREVER

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

20 Blunts posted:

i saw norm mcdonald once and he went on and on for like 10 minutes about how he would totally let "a dracula" bite him so he could live forever, he just didn't get why that was scary

HE DIDN'T LIVE FOREVER

Draculas hate the taste of leukemia.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

OP what is the most powerful sex move you've learned through millennia of plowing rear end

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Op did you ever score with Betty Rubble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I would just sit at the peak of everest and push people off when they got to the top