Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"the firing squad's uniforms are all rumpled they couldn't bother to iron this morning. come on!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"you call THIS a hangman's noose? send this chump back to the boy scouts this knott is bullshit"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"whoa WHOA not cool man STOP the lethal injection guy just winked at me and licked his lips he's getting off on this CALL MY LAWYER! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"so what? you're gonna just toss me in the bog? YOU GUYS KNOW I HATE THE BOG!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
with dignity?....or of dignity?

baka of lathspell

make sure they weigh my feet down so i don't dance around comically when i drop

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
"Excuse me, 'swim with the fishes?' Sir, the ocean is their toilet."

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Alright fellas don't forget to tip your cocktail waitresses. Now direct your attention to the stage and give it up for your next dancer, Dignity!"

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dignity Tool & Die welcomes you to the team!

sb hermit

Well sir, as an American, you have the right to purchase a dignified death for $25,000 but your insurance has just denied your claim.

So instead of the tub of caviar and a fresh pair of hammer pants that you have requested, we can only provide you with a tin of beans and some ripped undies. They're my undies but I washed them at home so it's ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

"so what? you're gonna just toss me in the bog? YOU GUYS KNOW I HATE THE BOG!"

You'll get your bog bod, and enjoy it!