Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

1 pair of megahorse balls = 1 human head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

That is what unicorns should be based on. None of these delicate, little mamby-pamby things, but a massive, powerful beast who means business.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Regular sized horse with a pair of manlets.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Geemer posted:

Regular sized horse with a pair of manlets.

A large horse the size of a small horse.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why you got a blindfold on that horse? There a surprise party?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

This is a halflinger, and it's better than you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

This Norwegian fjord thinks it's better than you too. See that two tone hair? Yea it's natural you loving pleb

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lmao that's gotta be like 35 hands high

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

free hubcaps posted:

This Norwegian fjord thinks it's better than you too. See that two tone hair? Yea it's natural you loving pleb

Great.
And what does it DO other than look emo?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

What a stupid gently caress head!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

free hubcaps posted:

Needs more eyeliner

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

Amine hair tech has gone too far.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

free hubcaps posted:

Now show us a horse with the 'rachel'

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Reminded me of this other absolute unit.

https://i.imgur.com/0TXdPDL.mp4

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Genesplicer posted:

That is what unicorns should be based on. None of these delicate, little mamby-pamby things, but a massive, powerful beast who means business.

You hush! They are actually based on goats as described by people who have never seen goats or sheep.

Is Kane a Nubian? He looks tall and has floppy ears, but I don’t know if Nubians are on,y black and white like ours was.

Bored fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Oct 25, 2022

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
When you get a new horse you should call it Citizen Mane.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fat pony.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

isaboo posted:

Hay :biglips:

You can come pet me anytime just wear your mask please check out my rump

:horse:

Can you paint a scary face on his mask for halloween or would that legit terrify the other animals?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

free hubcaps posted:

This horse is going to need to speak with my manager if I won't just give it the loving discount

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

goatface posted:

Fat pony.

goatface

Kane wants to know if u are sing;le

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Vim Fuego posted:

Can you paint a scary face on his mask for halloween or would that legit terrify the other animals?

My buddy painted one of his sheep all crazy colours with sheep marking paint and released it back into the field. It runs straight to its flock who freak the gently caress out at this technicolor fluorescent monstrosity and run away, and the rave-ram runs after them and the whole circus goes on for about an hour until they all calm down and he never did it again.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Vim Fuego posted:

I think it would scare them but I will ask the boss (mrs isaboo) if it's okay

we don't have many animals and the ones we do have are dumb as rocks - a few cows and chickens

oh and cats. cats that show up for awhile, murder a bunch of critters, then leave and return months later

today I had to pull half of a coyote carcass out of a drain pipe. the back half. no idea where the front half is or what killed it but it looked like it had been ripped apart

i hope it wasn't the Cooley Beast, a legendary half-deer half-woman thing that is said to haunt the woods near our farm

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

isaboo posted:

goatface

Kane wants to know if u are sing;le

Yes, but I'm not on the market for a new relationship right now.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
how about a casual affair?

also do we have a horseface goon? LEs Nessman is lonely too

yes my monitor is on

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm just not in that space right now, but thanks for the kind offer.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Now people say that horse is huge, but I got to know the story of my wifes great great great grandad, who was famous in these parts for farm livestock, and he was the sort of person to appear in these photos holding a prize cow or sheep, all of them massive prizewinning beasts.
Then we came across a picture of him at the pub, and it turns out the guy was one of those old men who look perfectly normal but are only like 4 foot and a bit tall, and all the farmers used him every time to stand by their prize cows for photos.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

OzyMandrill posted:

Now people say that horse is huge, but I got to know the story of my wifes great great great grandad, who was famous in these parts for farm livestock, and he was the sort of person to appear in these photos holding a prize cow or sheep, all of them massive prizewinning beasts.
Then we came across a picture of him at the pub, and it turns out the guy was one of those old men who look perfectly normal but are only like 4 foot and a bit tall, and all the farmers used him every time to stand by their prize cows for photos.
e: i regret to inform the thread that i got horse misinfo from a wikipedia page

corn haver fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 26, 2022

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the man in that photo is actually 7 feet tall according to my shadow analysis

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

isaboo posted:

of course :v:

also won the Copper Cob Award

Glad to hear it, watch out for falling turkeys and goonspeed

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Outrail posted:

My buddy painted one of his sheep all crazy colours with sheep marking paint and released it back into the field. It runs straight to its flock who freak the gently caress out at this technicolor fluorescent monstrosity and run away, and the rave-ram runs after them and the whole circus goes on for about an hour until they all calm down and he never did it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKExXjFAQz4

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

isaboo posted:

today I had to pull half of a coyote carcass out of a drain pipe. the back half. no idea where the front half is or what killed it but it looked like it had been ripped apart

i hope it wasn't the Cooley Beast, a legendary half-deer half-woman thing that is said to haunt the woods near our farm

Holy poo poo boys we may have a Squanch on our hands!

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
The horse is Brooklyn Supreme and is 6 and a half feet tall and about a ton and a half.

Also a girth of 10ft, lol.

He is not super tall but that's still a massive animal.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When mighty horse rox he rox the phat rear end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctw--YDZXI4

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Nuts and Gum posted:

Holy poo poo boys we may have a Squanch on our hands!

Which half is the woman and which half is the deer? Is this like a centaur thing or a catdog thing or what?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

isaboo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDGfeO9-kI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Holy poo poo, a reference to WKRP in Cincinnati.

Cool animals OP.