Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

BUDK has a YouTube channel. FINALLY! So if you've ever wanted to watch a guy destroy a junk car's window with a double sided war hammer with injection molded fiberglass handle (38.5 inches long) accompanied by easily licensable heavy metal guitar licks, now's your chance! (My favorite part is the shot from inside the car where he's smashing through the passenger window and loses his grip, right before the shot of him crushing a watermelon a la Gallegher at the 1:10 mark).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2r1UUInck

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 30, 2022

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Be ready for ANYTHING! So long as that "anything" involves a tactical war hammer that's over three feet long.

Escape From Noise

Destroy shipping pallets! Teach that loving filing cabinet you're not messing around! Destroy your ex's car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-FSDVM7x2k

Escape From Noise

Get your top knot on and ready yourself for battle against the drink containers! INJECTION MOLDED, BINCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGBH2Kv0DM

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Escape From Noise posted:

BUDK has a YouTube channel. FINALLY! So if you've ever wanted to watch a guy destroy a junk car's window with a double sided war hammer with injection molded fiberglass handle (38.5 inches long) accompanied by easily licensable heavy metal guitar licks, now's your chance! (My favorite part is the shot from inside the car where he's smashing through the passenger window and loses his grip, right before the shop of him crushing a watermelon a la Gallegher at the 1:10 mark).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2r1UUInck

I didn’t actually know that I needed this but once it happened I found myself thinking about what a hammer like that could do to my dad’s stupid tesla and I almost feel like I had a therapy session

so thank you!

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo they sell the hammer this is bad

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Non Krampus Mentis

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo they sell the hammer this is bad

the top review of it I saw contains the phrase “I just like to hold them and feel cool”

same, internet hammer man, same

Gruß vom Krampus

Heather Papps

hello friend

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

the top review of it I saw contains the phrase “I just like to hold them and feel cool”

i... i have refurbished a few hatchets and axes, and those i can say "yeah this is a display piece" and hang it on the wall.

could i pick up that hammer and not smash something? no. i am not that strong.

Non Krampus Mentis

Heather Papps posted:

could i pick up that hammer and not smash something? no. i am not that strong.

:hmmyes:

Gruß vom Krampus

Escape From Noise

Most of the naginata one is the guy spinning it around and posing.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my siblings had some kids, and some of em are little boys. it was really weird going from having one niece who likes to dance and play gently, to loving bolting at two toddlers who've picked up sticks and based on their body posture are about to start wailing on each other with em.

Machai

Is the thread title instructing me to become a blacksmith?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Machai posted:

It's a livin'

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Machai

Saoshyant posted:

It's a livin'

I have watched almost every episode of Forged in Fire, I am ready

Escape From Noise

Machai posted:

Probably more like a weird knife wholesaler.

Non Krampus Mentis

Machai posted:

you have been Chosen. the hot iron calls to you; the tools of your trade are like extensions of your body. the fire and the metal sing to you.

if you happen to make any warhammers you don’t need hmu

Gruß vom Krampus

Machai

if you happen to make any warhammers you don’t need hmu

What if I make 40,000 of them?

Non Krampus Mentis

Machai posted:

What if I make 40,000 of them?

listen I know you’re probably expecting space orcs jokes, and that’s a reasonable assumption, but I need you to understand that I hate teslas so loving much that the prospect of more than a dozen warhammers I can use on them genuinely makes my brain produce a poo poo ton of serotonin

Gruß vom Krampus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

listen I know you’re probably expecting space orcs jokes, and that’s a reasonable assumption, but I need you to understand that I hate teslas so loving much that the prospect of more than a dozen warhammers I can use on them genuinely makes my brain produce a poo poo ton of serotonin

How much can you lift?