Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So often youtubes will tell us, oh like this video it will tell the youtube algorithm this or that. Just feeling like that's sort of rude. Were just all shouting at the poor youtube algorithm "I like this", "I like that", I mean that's not much of a conversation is it?

I'm just thinking maybe if we people tried actually talking to it sometimes maybe it would feel better, stop being such a loser, and wouldn't keep recommend nazi crap to people all the time.

Anyway anything in particular you think it would be good conversations to have with it?

*(and no god drat nazi stuff, it's Tay'ed enough as it is.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

dr_rat posted:

So often youtubes will tell us, oh like this video it will tell the youtube algorithm this or that. Just feeling like that's sort of rude. Were just all shouting at the poor youtube algorithm "I like this", "I like that", I mean that's not much of a conversation is it?

I'm just thinking maybe if we people tried actually talking to it sometimes maybe it would feel better, stop being such a loser, and wouldn't keep recommend nazi crap to people all the time.

Anyway anything in particular you think it would be good conversations to have with it?

I mean every time you say "ok google" you're talking to the YouTube algorithm.

If you don't want to do that then you're absolutely right in your decision and I support it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you youtube you little poo poo. Come out of the computer and i will beat your rear end. I can sit here all day. And I do.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Icochet posted:

gently caress you youtube you little poo poo. Come out of the computer and i will beat your rear end. I can sit here all day. And I do.

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

dr_rat posted:

sounds like you want to talk about beb shabibo and jordache pietersen

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
From the types of things they keep recommending I watch, I'm pretty sure I would find them insufferable.

Maybe once they've grown up enough to be a good dinner guest.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

My proposal is to replace the algorithm with the little dog from the UFO ending in silent hill 2

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you have to go to wetube if you want a more collaborative relationship with the algorithm

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Icochet posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cockpube Sugarithm

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cockpube Sugarithm

The hell you been friendo I haven't seen you post in like forever

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpWhugUmV5U

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 29, 2022

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Someone post some youtube nazi stuff

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Mr.Acula posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

gently caress you youtube for putting such an obscene ad quantity out that I started watching my dumb videos on a PC with ad block again.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wouldn't you like to see this 4K video in 480P quality? No? Well gently caress you, we will set every video you watch to 480P and make you switch it :lol:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

thanks for that i guess.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wouldn't you like to see this 4K video in 480P quality? No? Well gently caress you, we will set every video you watch to 480P and make you switch it :lol:

you little bitch! you get a CRT and play that poo poo as god intended

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

bossy lady posted:

My proposal is to replace the algorithm with the little dog from the UFO ending in silent hill 2

Her name is Mira you uncultured swine, yet I completely agree.

Have we tried talking to the algorithm like a dog? Have we offered it a milkbone?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
how do you talk to a sex trafficked schizophrenic ptsd ridden child soldier??

asking for a friend

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

goatface posted:

From the types of things they keep recommending I watch, I'm pretty sure I would find them insufferable.

Maybe once they've grown up enough to be a good dinner guest.

Signs indicate I'll have grown up enough to be a good dinner guest in time for my wake. I hope the food is good!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Icochet posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mr.Acula posted:

https://youtu.be/wvM_JpqViBA