Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
does anyone have any real legit ghost stosesi?

my best friend and i lived in an apt in noxville. one night i was out of town but my roommate and his GF heard "me" unlock the door, come in, use the bathroom, and then go in my room. they heard it all like clear as day and i was not even in the state!

then one day in the same apt i woke up and the door to myroom was locked from the inside, which i did not know was even possible!

sometimes i heard my roommate when he wasn't home!!!!

i, think this place was deffo haunted :2spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I used to live in a house in a cemetery.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I lived in an old house growing up where the previous owner died in it. Her grandson lived right next door, and he did not care for us. He hastily put together a privacy "fence" between our houses, and I distinctly remember the guy taking his cat out into his backyard, putting it in a rabbit cage and talking to it. Anyway, when I was a teenager and refusing to sleep during the summer, I remember one night where I decided even I had stayed up too late in this old creaky house so I got up and headed to my room. I stopped by the kitchen to grab some water, and as I drank from the glass I saw in the reflection of the kitchen window some old lady in a night gown about 6 feet or so behind me. I spun around, no one was there, and I decided to go to bed a little earlier moving forward.

Honestly not even the spookiest thing about the house. Pretty sure a nest of possums lived under my room's floor. Waking up in the middle of the night to constant scratching and squeaking sounds is a fast as hell way to freak out when you're half awake.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I worked in a building from the early 1900s for about 5 years. One day I was leaving work and saw a little kid in a sailor suit walk by on the street, open the door to the building, and then just disappear. The door didn’t actually open, but I saw the kid push it open and walk in like the door was open. It was really weird and I felt like I had witnessed something I wasn’t supposed to see.

Two coworkers there were working a night shift and heard a bunch of furniture being moved on the floor above them. Lots of banging around, things being dragged, stuff like that. It’s eventually sounded like things were being tossed around and breaking so they both head up there, thinking someone was hurt or like an animal was somehow loose on the 10th floor. They get up there and nobody is on the floor, not a single trying is out of place.

When the cleaning crew showed up later they asked if they had been cleaning up there but they hadn’t. I wonder if this one was some kind of issue with the air conditioner though, since it was such an old building and I’m sure that thing made all kinds of weird banging noises and stuff.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I took a poo poo and the poo poo was actually the ghost of my last chicken tikka masala and it yelled spookiness at me from its little shitmouth and I cried like a lot :spooky:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jillian poo poo posted:

I took a poo poo and the poo poo was actually the ghost of my last chicken tikka masala and it yelled spookiness at me from its little shitmouth and I cried like a lot :spooky:

been there too, buddy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My great-great-aunt was a medium. According to everything I know (via my ma, who loves the family history poo poo) she was a 100% true believer who thought she could speak with the recently departed. So were some other relatives before then, back through the golden age of spiritulism.

There's also a strong history of mental illness in the family resulting in a lot of suicides, permanent stays in the asylum, and schizophrenia diagnoses. These things may or may not be related, draw your own conclusions.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Jillian poo poo posted:

:rolleyes:

chicken tikka masala can't be a ghost, it doesn't have a soul

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

:rolleyes:

chicken tikka masala can't be a ghost, it doesn't have a soul

Alright alright it was a dead dog
Are you happy now?!

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
My actual legit ghost story is that my mom’s phone called my phone twice about six hours after she died and I didn’t discover this till the next day. And because I was a dumbass I hadn’t set up my voicemail box (this was 15 years ago and we all had flip phones), so I’ll never know what she had to tell me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My first job was in a gourmet restaurant/inn that was from the early 1700’s. Supposedly George Washington slept there, etc. Anyway I did prep work during the week after school, often by myself or with my friend. There was more than one time where I would show up and start working and hear her voice down in the basement walk-in calling me to come help her; I’d go down into the basement and she would not be there.

E: “not be there” as in not even in the building or anywhere nearby, like still at her other job.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I live right by a convicted serial killer house, maybe I gotta get a squeegee board and gently caress around

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
was staying at a spooky haunted hotel when i was a kid and was in the room by myself watching tv while my parents were out getting hammered. put the remote on the nightstand and when i went to grab it it was gone and we never found it

either it quantum tunneled through the table or a real live ghost took it

my parents blamed me and thought i did something with it so they got a big remote from costco melted it down and made me drink it

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i heard if you put your unpaid taxes in a summoning circle demons will notify the irs

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
a year or two later, same friend, we went out of town to see a band.

we checked into a SPOOKY HOTEL just kidding, it was a Motel 6

i go to hop in the shower and as i'm heading to the bathroom (sometimes, i call it "the B room") he starts heading out the door to put gas in the car and get beer. oakley doakley.

i get out of the shower and he's banging on the door. it had been deadbolted... which one can only do from the inside... and i had been fully in the shower when he left, and in any event would deffo never have bothered to do that anyway, as it was daylight and there wasn't crazies about or nuffin!

perhaps, i have "door powers"?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i like to rob houses while dressed up as a ghost that way if I get caught they don't call the cops and they get a fun little ghost story to tell

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Booty Pageant posted:

i heard if you put your unpaid taxes in a summoning circle demons will notify the irs

this is true. if you say the right incantation they will also get you the best return

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A ghost once made a sound in my room that sounded exactly like my fart. It woke me up

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A ghost once made a sound in my room that sounded exactly like my fart. It woke me up

maybe the ghost was trapped in your anus

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’ve seen my grandfather several times in my parent’s house. The first time I saw him as a teenager, I told my dad I saw someone in his room, and my dad told me to describe him.

Me: “Western wear, you know: boots, jeans, plaid button-up shirt, leather vest, Stetson hat.”
Dad: “That’s just my pop. He comes to me every now and again.”

Funny thing is I never met the man; he died in 1974 five years before I was born. How he’s appeared to me is how I described him the first time, except his face is in always in deep shadow and featureless, probably because I never knew him in life.

My dad died last year and I haven’t seen either of them since then. I figure the last time I saw my grandfather which was last year, he had appeared one final time to take my father on his next adventure :unsmith:

Oh yeah, we didn’t have but maybe 3 or 4 photos of my dad’s life from childhood to high school because his sister took everything when their dad died, so I only had but two pictures of my grandfather: his WWII portrait, and a professional headshot from right before he died. When my dad died, his sister finally relented out of guilt into giving us a huge box full of photos even my dad probably hadn’t seen in almost fifty years and never got the chance to. In several of the photos, there’s my grandfather wearing the same exact clothes I described all those years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A ghost sucked pumpkin pie filling off my dick once it was cool and you know it happened because the filling was GONE! :iiam: