Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
0. Such is the apartment life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I had a lot of babies dressed like pumpkins.

I like babies so I enjoyed it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Im turning tricks all the goddamn time and nobody treats me to anything.
:bahgawd:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Zero. Even the kids who live in my neighborhood don't trick or treat here

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Like 20? Everyone's doing "trunk or treat" now so there's hardly anyone walking around with their kids anymore.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

ohnobugs posted:

Zero. Even the kids who live in my neighborhood don't trick or treat here

Same. It’s on the edge of the ‘hood, I think the kids either go to better neighborhoods or do the trunk or treat thing.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

i live near one of those nice neighborhoods everyone flocks to so all the kids in my neighborhood leave

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
7 kids total.

We bought 2 bags of candy at Costco :negative:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BigBadSteve posted:

The horror...

the ovens were still on so i bought a pizza with cash but then we had to eat it by candle light!! also, i lost the lottery. yesterday sucked. but my daughter looked cute as a little lady bug.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

7 kids total.

We bought 2 bags of candy at Costco :negative:

someone gave my son a bag of those disgusting green taki zombie tortilla flavor dust things they sell at costco

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

1, my neighbor. I live in a mountain town that is all but abandoned outside of the tourist seasons

Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with all this leftover fentanyl

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I live in the hood, all the kids in this neighborhood go places were people have money where random gunfire isn't a feature of the neighborhood.

Plus I was at work, but my girlfriend said a big fat 0, per usual.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Close to 200. Burned through 6 boxes of full-size candy bars and two bags of assorted Skittles type poo poo. We’ve become That Halloween House though so we’ve no choice but to participate. Good luck to the next owners.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Traxis posted:

1, my neighbor. I live in a mountain town that is all but abandoned outside of the tourist seasons

Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with all this leftover fentanyl

Use it for candy for one of the those summer Celebrate AMerica holidays!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Corn Glizzy posted:

Close to 200. Burned through 6 boxes of full-size candy bars and two bags of assorted Skittles type poo poo. We’ve become That Halloween House though so we’ve no choice but to participate. Good luck to the next owners.

Our whole street is known at this point, I've got kids coming back who've been here every year since they were like 4 lol The one neighbor a little down the way has a big rear end, professionally done haunted house. It's absolutely insane and so fuckin cool

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm an apt dweller so none

Kind of sad though, when I was a teenager I lived in a small pennsylvania city and every trick or treat we'd get a steady stream of people and I used to like sitting on the porch blasting the misfits and handing out candy but that's a distant memory year

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

We got two. Feel bad for the neighbor down the street that decked their whole front yard out with tons of decorations. Driving back from work I saw tons of cars piled up outside of some of the other neighborhoods but ours is a little three street one with no sidewalks so people go to the newer, way more dense ones.

The first trick or treaters were two toddlers dressed up as lions that didn't know what they were doing, I talked to their dad more than anything, and the second was a little girl who I offloaded a lot of candy on for her effort.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Zero which is a bummer, our last place we had so many we couldn't really keep track and it was a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Deki posted:

0. Such is the apartment life.

Same, not even the kids in the building left to go trick or treat. Pretty ssd.