Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

OK things are interesting again, Carolina is now tied and NJ down by 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

And Carolina is already up by 2 again

Hockey is wild

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Such a bummer, it seemed like the tides were really turning. I hope the Panthers turn on the jets and come back just NJ just tied it. Also Luke Hughes is playing very well

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

I'm still expecting they won't play Luke in the playoffs but I kinda hope they will after tonight

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jody Shelley just reminded viewers on the broadcast that if a team pulls their goalie in overtime and the other team scores, the 1st team doesn't get the loser point.

:suicide: But it doesn't matter :suicide:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Refs in the bag for Toronto. Oh well on to NJ.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Devils going to lose the division by a point.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol at Rags broadcast incredulous that was called a kick.

Double lol at Marner getting his ENG attempt blocked.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jody Shelley just reminded viewers on the broadcast that if a team pulls their goalie in overtime and the other team scores, the 1st team doesn't get the loser point.

:suicide: But it doesn't matter :suicide:

that means anaheim just needs a regulation loss tonight to clinch the tank right?

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I predict a "distinct kicking motion" to gary bettmans face if the league doesn't fix that god drat rule

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

This is quality caps tanking

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Why the heck hasn't Ruff put the Hughes Bros out in OT

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It kicks rear end that the refs loving hate the Stars at home

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
:siren: Luke fuckin Hughes :siren:

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

KEEP LUKE HUGHES IN THE LINEUP

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
cool season devils bros

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Oh my loving god Luke

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

now don't lose to the loving rangers.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
not related to any game but always infuriating thinking of how little we traded zibanejad for.

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Johnston has 24 goals?!

I knew he was good but apparently I've not been paying attention

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kupo! posted:

Johnston has 24 goals?!

I knew he was good but apparently I've not been paying attention

He's pretty good :ocelot:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

$215k goal for Bouchard.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go Stars, eat my butt Binnington

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Shinjobi posted:

Go Stars, eat my butt Binnington

I was hoping for Binnington to get clowned on, but this is good too

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Dave Hakstol always looks like he walked out of his house to find the family car stolen whenever he gets a bench minor.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"This can't be- no, no way. Who would steal a 2002 Chevy Equinox??????"

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
what a way to end it :lol:

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Hmm. I wonder what kind of energy Nashville is going to bring tonight? Oh, get outshot 18-2 and outscored 3-1 in the first energy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
These Avs broadcasters are bad

Daryl Reaugh is many things as a broadcaster during a Stars game, but a blatant homer isn't one of them. It's nice.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Insane save by georgiev drat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Predators are bad and got a little too attached to the cross ice pass right in front of the goalie

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Im in enemy territory. Flew into Dallas to watch the wild. First time watching them in opponent arena.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I never got to watch Gretzky in his prime so it's interesting to watch the NHL throw out all previous playoff officiating precedents for McDavid. Kind of surprised by how homer ESPN's coverage has been for the Oilers so far over the Kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Playoff GDT: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030075