Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

cunningham posted:

I am glad to cover Germany in what may be my first thread post in my near-20-year lurking career.

I believe in you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

cunningham posted:

I am glad to cover Germany in what may be my first thread post in my near-20-year lurking career.

Don't mention the you-know-what

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

my japanese title broke
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017378

cunningham
Jul 28, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Don't mention the you-know-what
:ohdear:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Tunisia is close enough to Italy that I'll take their thread and their spices.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I can do Ecuador, in the hope that Mexico is the last kid picked on the playground

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Robviously posted:

Tunisia is close enough to Italy that I'll take their thread and their spices.

Hell yeah eagles of carthage baby

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
For my sins as a Fulham, I'll take a Serbia please

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

url posted:

For my sins as a Fulham, I'll take a Serbia please

already been done, we've seen what happens when there are too many Serbias and don't think I'm qualified to moderate that

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

the sex ghost posted:

already been done, we've seen what happens when there are too many Serbias and don't think I'm qualified to moderate that

my bad, i thought i was up to speed (didn't refresh).
Glad its done.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Think that’s all teams claimed, well done everyone

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blasmeister posted:

Think that’s all teams claimed, well done everyone

It is indeed, gj everybody. I think I got all the thread links posted so far but let me know if I missed yours.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Heartfelming

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Someone make the mexico thread already so i can endlessly complain about how poo poo they are

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Where’s the Mexico thread?

Should’ve hired a paisa. Would’ve been done in half the time, for half the price, and at a better quality than…*checks notes* Biff Pinkerton. :colbert:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Mexico just lost to Sweden, letting a middling Serie B midfield score a goal, and its a shame that I can't post badly about it in a cool and good thread on the worlds most troll free forums.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I will laugh very hard if it turns out that Canada never actually improved, just that the US and Mexico regressed to a CONCACAF mean

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I will laugh very hard if it turns out that Canada never actually improved, just that the US and Mexico regressed to a CONCACAF mean

canada beat honduras and el salvador so they're definitely better than they were over the past 2 cycles

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
By my count the only two outstanding threads are the Mexico thread by B.F. Pinkerton and the Saudi Arabia thread by King of False Promises, which, well, if they never make the thread then I guess we could have seen that one coming.

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

vyelkin posted:

By my count the only two outstanding threads are the Mexico thread by B.F. Pinkerton and the Saudi Arabia thread by King of False Promises, which, well, if they never make the thread then I guess we could have seen that one coming.

celebrar nuestra próxima victoria aquí: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017714

Tortilla Maker posted:

Where’s the Mexico thread?

Should’ve hired a paisa. Would’ve been done in half the time, for half the price, and at a better quality than…*checks notes* Biff Pinkerton. :colbert:

y tú ^^^

B.F. Pinkerton fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Nov 17, 2022

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
world cup super match game. win prizes!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Can somebody please post in my Poland thread I spent like 20 minutes making it

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Frankston posted:

Can somebody please post in my Poland thread I spent like 20 minutes making it

Don't take it personally, activity picks up once the cup starts.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The list is now complete! Great work everybody. If one of the TRP mod crew could kindly change the thread title to something along the lines of "World Cup national team thread index" that would be fantastic.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

vyelkin posted:

The list is now complete! Great work everybody. If one of the TRP mod crew could kindly change the thread title to something along the lines of "World Cup national team thread index" that would be fantastic.

Done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

:tipshat:

thanks Ninpo, you're a top top triffic lad