Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Checking my mail after a few days after Halloween in Australia and I spy this.

A hand-written note in 2022! They even crammed a bible in too.
This is what they're waging Spiritual Warfare over btw:

Or maybe my friends costume on the night if they came by.
:shrug:
IMO I'm quite proud of this either way so of course I've been showing this to all my friends.

What kind of silly angry notes, letters or emails have you lot got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It's not a "I'm going to kill you Richard" but still impressive, leave your neighbour a short note about how the internet loves them.
Add a Dickbutt, everything is better with a Dickbutt.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

just leave a jack'o'lantern with a knife in its eye with a note on it that says "you" on their porch. They will get the message.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I can't even read that handwriting

Cmon you ducking boomer,if you are gonna act smug about your cursive at least make it legible!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose