Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ohhh no
must be the season
of the binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

y'all ready to milkshake duck some chuds?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

not your best work, op

Mayor Dave posted:

Getting corncobbed by teh Bernie bros

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i got em right here, breakfast krew

AnimeIsTrash posted:

they dont seem to be on the hellsite or in hellworld V_V

SorePotato posted:

Recovering from a botched hogwash

Bro Dad posted:

kramering in, ready to mald

studio mujahideen posted:

reading a bunch of bad cringe tweets and then deciding to just imitate them completely with no punchline is the weirdest joke goons do. like making GBS threads yourself in public as a bit

KirbyKhan posted:

Every time I see someone poo poo themselves in public I have laughed or chuckled. It's a good bit.

Dongicus posted:

reading a bunch of bad cringe tweets and then deciding to just imitate them completely with no punchline is the weirdest joke goons do. like making GBS threads yourself in public as a bit

vyelkin posted:

depressing how much of SA these days is just people pretending they're on twitter

AnimeIsTrash posted:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

been saying this

Turtle Watch posted:

💯👍 one hundo

Buck Wildman posted:

this is how I would sit in the tank or whatever

some plague rats posted:

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

Dr. Killjoy posted:

to think you use to be able to go to a regular department store and ask for men's hosiery

now you gotta buy those in fetish shops

Hatebag posted:

Eisenhow're ya doin?

SorePotato posted:

been saying this

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

Cuttlefush posted:

binch saying this

indigi posted:

Lol @ the word "binch " xD

SorePotato posted:

Been hearing this myself for a while now

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

It's dressing for the job you want, not the job you have. Plenty of twitter superstars used to post here, and I'm sure the goons you're talking about are about to hit the big time

Weka posted:

\/ This

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

ohhh no
must be the season
of the binch

this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

KEEP BINCHING
I’M RELOADING

animist