Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
MOVEMBER

AMAB people get rear end and ball cancer and kill themselves a lot. Grow a pathetic mustache to raise awareness and when people ask why you're trying to look like a teenager or caricature of a sex offender tell them what I just told you!

https://go.movember.com/fundraise/?gclid=CjwKCAjw8JKbBhBYEiwAs3sxNzrU__fOECLLTWgn50OZbFUNusGTWtszwhRW_iFwIKNNSofhxsS-xhoCy6QQAvD_BwE

Challenge! Dont shave for like 2 weeks then shave your beard off and post your 'stache

You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it!

Buschmaki fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Nov 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
No pics of moustaches, no fun challenges. What a poo poo gently caress Movember op op.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Charles Bukowski posted:

No pics of moustaches, no fun challenges. What a poo poo gently caress Movember op op.

You're right.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm participating

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Raising awareness is dumb but the organization actually has a pretty robust fundraising infrastructure that you're supposed to use to actually raise money for cancer charities but barely anyone bothers unfortunately.

Used to do the gross moustache month back in undergrad with a bunch of classmates and we'd usually raise a few thousand dollars each year.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

"Movember" is such a colossally lazy portmanteau.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

all the best ones occur in portmantember anyway

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

"Movember" is such a colossally lazy portmanteau.

Moustaugust

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

I stared at this and then I said it aloud and gave a GREAT BOOMING LAUGH!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what kind of moustache lotion do you recommend?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i already have a moustache. just because i also have a beard doesn't mean it isn't a moustache, so i shall be shaving nothing tyvm

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i already have a moustache. just because i also have a beard doesn't mean it isn't a moustache, so i shall be shaving nothing tyvm
braggart

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:smug:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m waiting for 5 o’clock shadow December.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress is a cornucopia anyway?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it!

i think you may have misjudged your audience

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Stachuary.

Wait, not, not like that

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
To help prevent prostate cancer, take 1-2 β-sitosterol gelcaps every day!

It is not expensive!

https://aacrjournals.org/cancerres/article/67/9_Supplement/1650/536506/Effects-of-dietary-sterols-on-prostate-cancer

https://www.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-beta-sitosterol-plant-sterols-90-softgels/44500

Use a known good quality brand. Don't buy on Amazon, it's rife with counterfeit products.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Zeluth posted:

What the gently caress is a cornucopia anyway?

The cornucopia was a device discovered/created by the indigenous peoples of North America containing a pocket dimension to food-based worlds. The technology was stolen, however, by the early American settlers (pilgrims), at Thanksgiving, as the prospect of endless food was too much to withstand. Prior, they had subsisted on a diet of corn and blood and the fish bushes from the fish they had planted. This is why we think of the "horn o'plenty" as the most enduring image of the holiday, spilling corn, bloods, and holiday cheer onto foodplates for a millennium.