Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0
wow i can't wait let's all talk about how excited we are to watch a bunch of blue cat aliens get racism'd by teal cat aliens. i know which side i'm on! james cameron.

thank you for sponsoring this thread officially, publicly, and verifiably. i'll update the op when the variety article comes out, hope everyone is ready to see their posts printed in glossy magazine pages!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen i hate to have to say this, but james will be reading the thread and doesn't understand spoiler tags. DO NOT TALK ABOUT WANTING TO gently caress THE ALIENS, PLEASE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Idk what you are talking about op, but I wish you peace and blessings, namaste :pray:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm ready to weigh water and gently caress aliens!

biosterous

shape of water sequel going in a weird direction imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i was once involved in a project to do with avatar and i gotta tell you that the fans are FUCKIGN MENTAL. there are fans who believe that the avatar planet is real and they must get there somehow. surely there must be a way because james cameron went there and filmed it

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i know james personally and he let me gently caress one of the aliens

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i watched the original and thought it was incredibly visually striking, and a solid movie generally, but it really was just a revamp of ferngully and dances with wolves in that i wanted to gently caress all the aliens/fairies/kevins costner and still want to gently caress them

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

listen i hate to have to say this, but james will be reading the thread and doesn't understand spoiler tags. DO NOT TALK ABOUT WANTING TO gently caress THE ALIENS, PLEASE

James of YOSPOS

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
yo I geeked out like 15 seconds into the trailer when it looks like they're walking between some way oversized sarracenia leucophylla