Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Without Obama doing that mean tweets skit on some poo poo tonight show we never would have gotten President Trump. I can only imagine how many orphans got murdered when Obama found out Trump won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

cagliostr0 posted:

Without Obama doing that mean tweets skit on some poo poo tonight show we never would have gotten President Trump. I can only imagine how many orphans got murdered when Obama found out Trump won.

When you think about it, Obama is responsible for Trump and that makes him the second best president.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

pencilhands posted:

What do you think about someone who says this?

I can’t answer this without being sixxer’d

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Weka posted:

When you think about it, Obama is responsible for Trump and that makes him the second best president.

So hillary is the best president?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Opposite day comes around so quickly.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Hillary Clinton is America's eternal future President

They should bury her next to Kennedy with a dumb flame

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Probably the best in my lifetime, which is sad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

This is pretty much how I characterize him except the slightly more generous "last half century".

Weka
May 5, 2019

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

I'm sorry you died before Obama was ejected from the White House. At the very least Clinton was probably slightly better.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Trump is better because he accelerated Korean unification and didn't destroy a new arab country. Also the corona vaccine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

obama was worse in every way he did more damage to the left than probably anyone besides maybe clinton