Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow this rules sun sets at like five oclock now i love it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha it sure is funny that a vital aspect of our daily lives is determined by population demographics a hundred years ago when everyone was a farmer and then never changed it haha that rules thank you time change fairy for your twice yearly gift of confusion

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
At 3:48 I tried tuning in to watch a live thing on YouTube that was scheduled at 3:30 only to realize I was an hour early because I had forgotten to set my wall clock. So I walked over to my wall clock, set it to 2:48 and walked away. Around 7:00 I looked at the clock to see what time it was and it said 2:48. The same time I had set it to earlier. The clock battery decided to die right after I changed the time. So now it's 2:48 forever.

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
you gotta leave out a bowl of milk and some roasted corn. or at the very least a donut

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Don't walk across a sun dial after nightfall, and always walk around it in a clockwise direction while holding your breath.

google THIS

As is tradition, I go and piss on the grave of Wilford Smithers, the guy who fatefully suggested "What if farmers just set their alarms an hour earlier?"

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i think canada has dst because of hockey or something like that

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dr. Honked posted:

i think canada has dst because of hockey or something like that

this explains a lot. may explain why the time change fairy slashed my tires a few years ago. hockey.