Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Good Evening, Goons... as foretold in this ancient prophecy, I am posting this thread at midnight on the eve of the Blood Moon!

Now is a time of great change and mystic energies are waxing at their fullest (and who doesn't like fully waxed mystic energies?) within BYOB... so tell me a spooky tale or chilling prophecy of things to come... or perhaps draw what you transform into on the night of the Blood Moon!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

*knocks glass of water off table*

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

*knocks glass of water off table*

:evilbuddy:

biosterous

i'm gonna say poo poo gently caress hell rear end out loud, without any of the usual reasons to do so :twisted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FART gently caress HELL

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

FART gently caress HELL

Allie

great, i opened this thread and all my past vanquished demons rose from the dead and are chasing me. why. why did you do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Allie posted:

great, i opened this thread and all my past vanquished demons rose from the dead and are chasing me. why. why did you do this

:evilbuddy: