Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
welcome to the election watch thread where we see how badly the Dems get got by the enormous, powerful, strong red wave.

who will win? who will lose?

no one cares gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017036

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

in here your vote matters*

*if you voted correctly

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

That's the don't vote thread. This is the watch it all burn thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

That's the don't vote thread. This is the watch it all burn thread

thank you for understanding the subtle difference

please toss your gasoline here

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

midterms are boring

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

sorry, looks like this wave is yellow (piss)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I've never watched an election before could you tell me more about it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Karl Barks posted:

I've never watched an election before could you tell me more about it

a bunch of people go into a booth and then come out and if not enough of them went in or too many of those kind of people went in or if people didn't check the box they were supposed to check (and you should really know what box to check), then you get to see people cry on national television

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

crimson tide seemed like a good flick when i was 12. no one got that gene hackman energy anymore for a remake tho

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SorePotato posted:

sorry, looks like this wave is yellow (piss)

Dare you enter Trump's magical realm?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It's just blatant corruption right? That's why they can't have normal elections where something doesn't break and people aren't waiting for hours

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
no no it's not red wave it's looking like a red tsunami

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
if the dems win on an economy this bad I might join the chuds in asking some questions

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

lol that we're getting senator JD Vance, remember how much liberals loved him a few years ago because he wrote a book about how people in Appalachia are stupid and lack the willpower to overcome heroin addiction and stop being poor

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
the year is 2092. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have retained their leadership of congress

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Red Baron posted:

in here your vote matters*

*if you voted correctly

I voted for hellworld. That always wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Red Baron posted:

welcome to the election watch thread where we see how badly the Dems get got by the enormous, powerful, strong red wave.

who will win? who will lose?

no one cares gently caress you.

hello Red Baron