Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Look, it's not like I'm proud that I spent 12 hours a day in a dimly-lit warehouse hammering C-grade beef with a tenderizer so that idiot blowhard could slap his name on it. In my defense, I was stuck in New Jersey with no money for a bus ticket, and it was a better gig than printing bootleg T-shirts for the screenprint sweatshop down the street. And I know I wasn't the only one in that situation.

Just trying to connect with anyone else who put their time in beating meat, maybe make this a resource for anybody looking to move on up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Did trump steaks have a creamy ketchup center like some sort of lovely meat candy bar

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No just nougat

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So your job was beating trumps meat. Eh, it's a living, I'm not gonna judge

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

istewart posted:

Look, it's not like I'm proud that I spent 12 hours a day in a dimly-lit warehouse hammering C-grade beef with a tenderizer so that idiot blowhard could slap his name on it. In my defense, I was stuck in New Jersey with no money for a bus ticket, and it was a better gig than printing bootleg T-shirts for the screenprint sweatshop down the street. And I know I wasn't the only one in that situation.

Just trying to connect with anyone else who put their time in beating meat, maybe make this a resource for anybody looking to move on up.

join the railroad. be a union woman/man. I'm from the back of the yards and look how far I've come.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Imagine being a minimum wage waitress and having to take orders like "Gimme a Trump Steak with Insurrection Fries" while continuing to smile at the customer.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Imagine being a minimum wage waitress and having to take orders like "Gimme a Trump Steak with Insurrection Fries" while continuing to smile at the customer.

I imagine the waitresses who work at places serving "insurrection fries" would fuckin love it. I worked at a conservative biker bar ad a short order AMA.

Best thing that ever happened was a guy ordering the "triple bypass burger" which used 2 grilled cheese sandwiches as buns, being told by his doc he had to get healthy, and then ordering the salad equivalent of a deli tray (Maurice Salad) every day until he actually died.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

so you worked from home op? :smugdog:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

OP you didn’t have to pound meat for Trump when you have an rear end that other people will pay you to pound :discourse:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Unless you were torn apart by a train amd somehow the top half of you survived and you now live assless that is

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Sounds like OP rode the midnight meat train home

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ppppppsshhhhhhhhhh, sorry op I couldn’t hear you over the sound of deglazing this skillet with vodka. :jerky:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The electron was stole n

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I heard Trump personally castrated the steers used in every Trump steak. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015