Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

You should really invest in a daily planner of some kind so you stop missing those all important visits to the pharmacy op.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Lovey Banh Mi

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I don't know why. Who's asking?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

This Is the Zodiac posted:

I don't know why. Who's asking?

me it has to be me

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This is great.

sdasdas
Dec 29, 2012
Is doing a quiz that big a deal? I don't get it

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

sdasdas posted:

Is doing a quiz that big a deal? I don't get it

How do you feel about being asked a question? How to you feel about being asked a series of questions? Do you think after a while it can get a bit maddening? You know why they killed Socrates, right?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

getting banned is my fetish. if you ban me i'll cum. checkmate, coward mods.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

post some fukkn banh mi pictures

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
op eat the banh mi

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Banh mi pork belly is the poo poo. Used to make a mean one at my old work. One of the other line cooks hated seeing the nipples on the uncooked pork belly, and would leave the room while we cut them out. One holiday season or something we saved some of the nipples, vacuum-packed and framed them and gave them to him.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

post goatse op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

take boat posted:

the standard is grilled pork and pate with pickled vegetables. if you can find a good place near you, they should have that on their menu

edit: I've been corrected the standard is actually coldcuts and pate, and my source on this just likes grilled pork + pate instead

Your source has good taste, op. Grilled pork is the superior bahn mi option.

I still miss the bahn mi joint/bodega/lingerie and Vietnamese pop music video shop in lower Manhattan I frequented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

JohnCompany posted:

I still miss the bahn mi joint/bodega/lingerie and Vietnamese pop music video shop in lower Manhattan I frequented

... you cry out, as you dance at home in your lingerie to Vietnamese pop music, swigging from a bottle of wine and nibbling on an inferior banh mi bought from elsewhere.