Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did they save me from a horrific pizza based Death
Dominos saved your rear end
Dominos ruins your rear end
View Results

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
Try again this weekend OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
A few nights ago I drove a half hour to a pizza/bakery joint that was having live music. Had a pint, and ordered a medium pizza, made fresh. Ate half of it while chatting with friends and even danced a bit. Had a second pint and then drove the half hour back home. Total cost with tips to the band and staff was about $35 and it all happened in a shorter amount of time than the OP's pizza.

And I may have been slightly stoned as well.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
fun fact: there is always a better pizza joint than dominos in your area, idc where the gently caress you live

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
and yes that has held true even after they became not completely poo poo sometime in 2014

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

olives black posted:

and yes that has held true even after they became not completely poo poo sometime in 2014

So what yeah I could go get some loving big Vinny's at any given time and get a pi,za the size of a house By a type but dominos is cool man

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

EorayMel posted:

I order a pizza with only one topping[sausage] and then put on my own topping bought separately(mushrooms) how much of a goon/moron/messiah am I on a scale of 1 to 10
Pro move, I always do it with spinach. I'll be darned if I pay $1.50 for five sad crispy leaves!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's no dominos or papa johns around here because it is new jersey and you can't spit without hitting a pizza place. i've never had pap johns and i never will. the last time i had domino's it was in japan and there was loving corn on the pizza and it cost like 40 bucks

got a half bacon half sausage and antipasto for the family tonight. it was p good

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

kntfkr posted:

there's no dominos or papa johns around here because it is new jersey and you can't spit without hitting a pizza place. i've never had pap johns and i never will. the last time i had domino's it was in japan and there was loving corn on the pizza and it cost like 40 bucks

got a half bacon half sausage and antipasto for the family tonight. it was p good

:)

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So what yeah I could go get some loving big Vinny's at any given time and get a pi,za the size of a house By a type but dominos is cool man

Motherfucker’s already deep in the sauce tonight boys, keep an eye out for loc

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Never mind quality checking, OP is going to need wellness checking

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hunger pangs. What does my body need right now to fix this? Elizabeth Holmes knows what's up.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I don’t normally use food ordering apps because they’re such a waste of money and I like too cook. But today I’m sick and my wife isn’t home.

Ordered a couple of tacos and a burrito from the Mexican place down the street. At some point they decided they weren’t giving me the burrito, so they refunded me $8 for it, but didn’t call me or anything to ask if I wanted something else instead. So I basically paid $16 to have two tacos delivered and I’m still hungry :jihad:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Doordash can suck. Complain frequently.

I ordered a hundo of party favors that were late by an hour. They refunded me $150 through the customer support instead of the $3.90 refund they offered automatically.

Still got my party favors

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Doordash can suck. Complain frequently.

I ordered a hundo of party favors that were late by an hour. They refunded me $150 through the customer support instead of the $3.90 refund they offered automatically.

Still got my party favors

Dildos? :thunk:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cheese, salami, wine,

At this party you don't need a dildo with WAR CRIME "Edward LongDick " GIGOLO hosting.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Cheese, salami, wine,

All things you can get at the sex store. Or a good sex shop anyways. :mario:

Actually do not ask anyone to pull out their salami at the sex store come to think of it. That’s probably where the door dash guy got delayed.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jesus loving christ laugh out loud.
this post deserves all the words

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Top pizza pics:

Pepperoni garlic black olives red onions, mushroom

Chicken, pineapple, anchovies, ranch, buffalo sauce, black olives, green peppers, red peppers, red onions, mushroom

Mozzarella and basil and tomatoes.

Sausage, red onion, black olive,

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Top pizza pics:

Chicken, pineapple, anchovies, ranch, buffalo sauce, black olives, green peppers, red peppers, red onions, mushroom

pics or it didn't happen

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

dominos used to be okay at one point, but they became complete garbage during the pandemic or so

the last 3 times I ordered I regretted it after - cold, late, tastes awful and makes you sick; kindof impressive really

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 21, 2022

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Top pizza pics:

Margherita's good but I'd love to see one ordered as a party pizza.

"Where are the toppings?"

"Dude, these are the toppings!"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Party favors means crack and poppers.

Also GHB.

And meth.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

Party favors means crack and poppers.

Also GHB.

And meth.

Oh, ok. Then what the gently caress am I SUPPOSED TO DOOOOO with ALL THESE DILDOS then huh? :thunkin:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

EEKA GEEK posted:

Margherita's good but I'd love to see one ordered as a party pizza.

"Where are the toppings?"

"Dude, these are the toppings!"

This is Sonoma county dude we wine country out here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
See this is why I go through uber eats. Because they will pick up riding crops and lube and DVDA flicks and you don’t have to order a gross of drat sweat shop dildos off the back of some truck. :colbert:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

See this is why I go through uber eats. Because they will pick up riding crops and lube and DVDA flicks and you don’t have to order a gross of drat sweat shop dildos off the back of some truck. :colbert:

Lol can you really buy sex shop items on Uber eats

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

EorayMel posted:

I order a pizza with only one topping[sausage] and then put on my own topping bought separately(mushrooms) how much of a goon/moron/messiah am I on a scale of 1 to 10

This is a pro move if you get Papa Murphy's or even a frozen grocery store pizza. Even a Totino's is pretty delicious with jalapenos, onion, olives, mushrooms, tomato, extra cheese.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A great pizza is a Hawaiian, add shrimp and jalapenos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
papa johns misty