Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

AI art has become a big deal this year. There's now multiple publically available, free, models that allow you to generate pictures that are sometimes absolutely breath-taking but often a bit weird and hosed up.

With the world cup upon as i would like for us to get together and unleash out creative juices to express how we feel about the world cup. Some examples i've generated this evening:

Midjourney
My favourite, gives pretty good results which often have a pretty nice fanatasy/sci-fi vibe. You'll have to join it's discord to use it
https://www.midjourney.com/

prompt: Zombie maradonna returns to score a goal at the world cup

prompt: It's coming home at the qatar world cup

prompt: A group of english fans throw plastic furniture at qatari riot police whilst a dustorm engulfs a stadium behind

Dall-E mini
Generally pretty hosed up images but can strike gold occasionally
https://www.craiyon.com/

prompt: giani infantino gets suplexed by the big show

Stable Diffusion
I used the web version but much better results can be obtained installing it properly
https://stablediffusionweb.com/

prompt: Vector art of a striker doing an overhead kick past a sheikh

So lets get those creative juices flowing and generate visions of your world cup fantasies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

anyway, this is what my sleep paralysis demon looks like

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

beautiful work

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007