Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my yankee candle, fresh linen scented, came with a bunch of finger or toe nails embedded in the wax. the candle would smell good for 40 odd minutes then suddenly hit a patch of nail and my whole home would smell like a perm and honestly for the 34 dollars the candle costed this is not acceptable."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"my new blenderbullet from quisenart is... powerful. it blends ANYTHING you throw at it - even the huge pile of fingernails that it shipped containing. take it from me - shake out the blender, then rinse it, and shake it again, before you use it. i, a fool likened unto judas, immediately plugged mine in and turned it on and i've been sweeping toenail shreds for the past couple of weeks.

clean your blender. please. i beg of you, learn from my mistake"

Heather Papps

hello friend

3/5 stars

the tuna salad sandwhich had the perfect mayo to tuna ratio, but i can't get over the fact that i kept having to pull fingernails out of my teeth. will try again.

Heather Papps

hello friend

after a rough experience at the korean massage place i decided to try an ethnically ambiguous parlour, but it wasn't worth the trip. no happy ending, and the ethnically ambiguous masseuse spent most of the session rubbing fingernail clippings into my skin. said it would "encourage vascular growth" but honestly i don't care about that. i wanted to cum.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"bella-belle the clown was a treat - she charmed every single child at my daughters birthday party - until she brought out the bag of nail clippings. she took a large silver table spoon and started shoving them into her mouth while yelling "yum yum um gonna eat your keraton" and while i can stand the tears of a dozen children i can not abide a childrens entertainer mispronouncing and misspelling a basic biology term."

Heather Papps

hello friend

"excuse me i wanted crack cocaine this is a bag of fingernails"

Ass-penny

:yikes:

Heather Papps

hello friend

the bakery promised that their icing was home made, which i appreciated. at the time. when my daughter attempted to cut the cake at her wedding and a terrifying amount of fingernails poured from her incision i knew i needed to leave a review. the care was delicious but i can not get over the fingernail thing.

3/5

Heather Papps

hello friend

"brought my dog to what i thought was a grooming facility but they grabbed me, trimmed my nails, then stuffed the clippings in my mouth. dog seemed happy."

4/5

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i am a phd student at cal-tech and needed a large volume of keratinous bio mass for my experiment. paid the fee, then received my shipment excitedly. had all my sensors and sundry items set up and found that my box of nails was full of human hair.

i paid for nails, i will not except this box of luscious raven hair - my experiment depends on using NAILS. be careful with this seller, they can not be trusted."

2/9

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
This Harbor Freight nail gun seems like it should work fine, but the box of nails that I bought to go with it completely fail to hold down the new shingles on my roof. I had to replace the whole roof after just a week, and now there's a persistent fungus in the timber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

the feedback system extends past the viewable display on my mobile so the most I can award is four stars

whoever implemented modal displays for the web should be taken out the back and ... um ... given a stern talking to

also, someone should check to see if this feedback system actually works on smarphones