Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

dear horseworld message boards i come to you with a problem, begging on my knees, whimpering for mercy. my horse is very jealous. he is a large clydesdale named norman and i have raised him from birth. his mother, melba, was also extremely jealous or so my father has told me. she is dead now, and in the ground, with an apple tree planted upon her grave so her offspring may taste of her strength even now.

initially norman was only jealous of me riding other horses. he would shake his mane and stamp his feet, and it got to the point where he kicked a pony to death while i whipped him with a stick trying to stop him. i thought perhaps i could put in in the barn with some blinders, and he'd not see and it'd be okay while i broke new horses or did work where riding an 18 hand tall horse would not make sense. i was incorrect. he smelled my scent on a recently purchased arabian and this time he only needed a single kick to end this horse.

fine, i thought. i will only ride norm. i have farmhands, and am growing older anyways. they can mend fences.

however, recently, norm has gotten more jealous. my home is a shambles. he's kicked down the door more times i can count, then stomps around my home, smelling furniture, and destroying anything i have sat on in the past day or so. we have prevented him from reaching the second floor or the basement so far, but i dread the day he finds my bed - or even worse, my wife.

please horseworld message boards i will provide anything for an answer. a tractor, some round bales, money, anything. i need help. my grandchildren will not come to the farm for fear of being kicked to death. i am at the end of my rope and someones slicing away at it with a rusty blade and oh god no not now PLEASE SEN

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
its a good life, the horse edition

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:rip: :canada:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Can you draw a horse?

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
feed HORSE APPLE to HORSE

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Viginti Septem posted:

Can you draw a horse?

... from the FRONT?? it's impossible

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm alive

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth