Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

Youre only ideal of community is kindergarten due to lack of human interaction.

Sorry kindergarten was so awful for you.

Tell us about your lack of human interaction at yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Sorry kindergarten was so awful for you.

Tell us about your lack of human interaction at yours.

I had a great kindergarten, I dont want that as a restaurant experience decades later

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Its control environments, and if you don't know its fine.

when design goes no further than the basic legal environment of human habitation.

ummmm EXCUSE me?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

naem posted:

I would straight up do this lmao

buy one of those modernist houses that looks like a museum with lots of open floor plan, granite countertop, window wall etc etc and play video games in my pjs while my personal chef (who looks like Diana Troy from star trek) and my personal shopper/driver (who looks like like the blonde security lady also from star trek) bring me chicken wings (in bikinis and high heels)

Your house is a Wendy's

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Dandywalken posted:

ummmm EXCUSE me?

I restaurant environment with a design thats a childrens lunch room or just easy to clean with a hose

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Long tables where large groups can gather and eat together are BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Snake Milk posted:

I've never met anyone who went to MIT that I like

I met a few in college that were kinda cool normal people, but they were by far the exception, and there was a reason they were hanging out with kids from other colleges.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Chief McHeath posted:

Long tables where large groups can gather and eat together are BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA PISS HEAPS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Who do I piss off...getting in and out of my BENCH seat

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Biohazard posted:

I met a few in college that were kinda cool normal people, but they were by far the exception, and there was a reason they were hanging out with kids from other colleges.

I have met 2 people from MIT through radiologists I knew, The MIT people were boring and at most normal.

Just in case its needed to be said, the radiologists I knew were rich assholes i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

CumBlast Radius Jr fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 17, 2022

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I have met 2 people from MIT through radiologists I knew, The MIT people were boring and at most normal.

most of the kids I met there were just socially awkward, kinda aspergersy type. Very intelligent and if you could get them to talk abotu what they were doing it was usually mind blowing.

The harvard kids I met were another story. Most of the kids I met there just seemed kinda dumb lol. Like not un-intelligent, just kind unmotivated and knew they had it made cause they were just gonna coast along at whatever consulting firm their dad got them a job at after anyways.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Didn't read, is this thread about them white idaho people that got stabbed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wonder how much interfraternal boning goes down in a coed "frat"

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't read, is this thread about them white idaho people that got stabbed

It's about some white people getting penetrated so, kinda.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nooner posted:

absolutely none, the parents were assured

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chief McHeath posted:

I too hate picnics OP

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

:haibrow: gross people banging the hell out of each other, 24/7. :haibrow:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i declare....BANKRUPTCY!!!! :2bong:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

i want to beat the poo poo out of that guy and take his money

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
*clears throat* more like Scam Wankman-Peed!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nooner posted:

Its all band-kid style sweaty cuddle puddle petting.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Has anyone tried buying low and selling high yet?

Ya dinguses

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I like to refer to the Ferengi Rules Of Acquisition in these trying times

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

yeah i invest in crypto. cryptozoology. im going to be the first person to gently caress the jersey devil.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

Poohs Packin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHr7tsnjTKo

https://tep.mit.edu/
edit: omg please just watch the video the music alone gently caress me dead

^^this is their idea of "having a great time"

hahahaha lol lmao just imagine living in this place and one of your cohort goes on to just rob people blind using computer money

I've seen this kind of thing before...there was an eating club specifically for wacky characters at Princeton, they carried themselves identically. I was visiting a friend for a weekend there...it was the only time in my life that I was the toughest guy in a room full of people.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oyak posted:

I've seen this kind of thing before...there was an eating club specifically for wacky characters at Princeton, they carried themselves identically. I was visiting a friend for a weekend there...it was the only time in my life that I was the toughest guy in a room full of people.

I was decidedly "anti frat" as an undergraduate and flirted with the idea of living in the campus Co-op housing.

Its great in theory but it's really just a bunch of sweaty weirdos making awful vegan food with ingredients they "reclaimed" from the dining hall dumpsters.

Oh and they all loved weed and LSD to the point having a conversation was drat near impossible.

Hilarious that in offering an alternative to the toxic frat culture they've created something somehow worse.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
just making sure everyone's seen common bread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pac and Cheese posted:

just making sure everyone's seen common bread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74

ARMED IRS Training Program: ADRIAN PROJECT - released two months ago

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

The long communal seating tables kind of suck but I don’t think it has anything to do with the Illuminati controlling society or whatever OP

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pac and Cheese posted:

More than enough evidence here that an Evergreen graduate is going to cause the next GFC

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I thought that was some kind of parody sketch video for so long and even when it was done I wasn't completely sure.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

Caesar Saladin posted:

I thought that was some kind of parody sketch video for so long and even when it was done I wasn't completely sure.

what matters............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[laughs]...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is that you're here.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Caesar Saladin posted:

A parody video wouldn't be that long and repetitive.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pac and Cheese posted:

lmao

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

more like a coed fart at MIT

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's a deep v neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Pac and Cheese posted:

holy poo poo at these 2 normal interactions captured in a row (back molesting/entirely disenterested female)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74&t=182s