Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
If you think about it a sentient butt with nails in it is kind of gay lmfao. As if you're getting nailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morality_Police

Stranger in a Strange Land
Okay, so this is something I've been thinking about, so I'm glad it's finally being brought up. It's a Pinhead butt, so...Butthead? Is that something? This feels like it might have legs.

Heather Papps

hello friend

peach boy, with the head of a peach (butt)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ohtori Akio
It's a little fruity to be a peach lol.

sb hermit

Morality_Police posted:

Okay, so this is something I've been thinking about, so I'm glad it's finally being brought up. It's a Pinhead butt, so...Butthead? Is that something? This feels like it might have legs.

if this were october, I would be tempted to do your av in the style of pinhead from hellraiser

Goons Are Gifts

Someone turn it into goatse so I can compete with mani in the great race

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

Someone turn it into goatse so I can compete with mani in the great race

Alright, I will!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Alright, I will!

:five: