Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
N: Hook 'em

V: Rock Chalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

downout posted:

If iowa shuts out nebraska then no problem. Of course then iowa will probably win 8 - 0 because ferentz is a sicko.

Yeah, that was my point

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Also Tulane going to the Cotton Bowl after they get revenge on UCF

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Come-from-behind second-half win when we run Bijan a bunch in the second half. Who would have thought?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If Auburn and Vandy pull off the upsets tomorrow, Texas A&M will be the only SEC team not going bowling

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

drat UNC

Now :doink: the XP

Wrong thread

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
LOL the Big Ten West continues to be a shitshow.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
It will be very funny if Ohio State's quadrennial loss to Purdue is in the title game

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Henchman of Santa posted:

It will be very funny if Ohio State's quadrennial loss to Purdue is in the title game

Cheering for this now that Iowa lost

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Gonz posted:

LOL the Big Ten West continues to be a shitshow.

If Purdue blows it, we could have Purude, Iowa, Illinois, and Minny/Wisconsin all at 5-4 conference record

How does that get sorted out

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/valambrosiooo/status/1596260715467243523

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I sure am gonna miss having Bijan and Roschon as RB1 and RB2.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thermos H Christ posted:

I sure am gonna miss having Bijan and Roschon as RB1 and RB2.

Think either will play a bowl game?

I wonder if there's a booster setting up an insane NIL package for Bijan to stay another year

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If Purdue blows it, we could have Purude, Iowa, Illinois, and Minny/Wisconsin all at 5-4 conference record

I believe Illinois takes that tiebreaker. First tiebreaker is record amongst the tied teams, second is divisional record.

If Wisconsin wins tomorrow, Illinois and Iowa win the tiebreaker going 2-1 against the other three tied teams. Illinois then gets the head-to-head tiebreaker against Iowa.

If Minnesota wins tomorrow, Minnesota is eliminated first because they beat none of the others. Then a three way tiebreaker goes to the second criteria which Illinois wins because they won the most in the division (they lost all three of their games against Big Ten East teams).

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Think either will play a bowl game?

I wonder if there's a booster setting up an insane NIL package for Bijan to stay another year

I saw some random tweet earlier that said if Bijan comes back for 2023, it would be worth between 7 and 8 million dollars in NIL money.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

DC Murderverse posted:

I believe Illinois takes that tiebreaker. First tiebreaker is record amongst the tied teams, second is divisional record.

If Wisconsin wins tomorrow, Illinois and Iowa win the tiebreaker going 2-1 against the other three tied teams. Illinois then gets the head-to-head tiebreaker against Iowa.

If Minnesota wins tomorrow, Minnesota is eliminated first because they beat none of the others. Then a three way tiebreaker goes to the second criteria which Illinois wins because they won the most in the division (they lost all three of their games against Big Ten East teams).

Just make the Big Ten West teams draw straws to see who gets vaporized by Ohio State or drowned in a bathtub by Michigan.

The sacrifice must be made.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Cthulu Carl posted:

Just make the Big Ten West teams draw straws to see who gets vaporized by Ohio State or drowned in a bathtub by Michigan.

The sacrifice must be made.

Combine all the big 10 west teams, give them like three weeks to work it up, and see what happens.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Combine all the big 10 west teams, give them like three weeks to work it up, and see what happens.

Gimme that statue of the man fighting babies, but the man has the logo of who wins The Game tomorrow, and the babies have B1G West logos

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

Gimme that statue of the man fighting babies, but the man has the logo of who wins The Game tomorrow, and the babies have B1G West logos

Signed

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
sorry wrong thread

Farking Bastage fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Nov 26, 2022

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
does FSU have more SEC wins this year than Jimbo Fisher?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

:hmmyes:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Relentlessboredomm posted:

https://twitter.com/MichaelRogner/status/1596363900714303488?t=H_JNdKPA0g_-wYx-2WhJsQ&s=19

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

lol hell yea

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Comical

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

It blows my mind that Purdue might/should be going to the Big Ten championship game. They are a bad team, even in the West which is all bad teams, they are a bad team.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This should be a t-shirt. I have no ties to tulane but i'd rock the hell out of it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

GLORY

GLORY

HALLELUJAH

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1596614742046437377

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Need to swap Ohio State into the Iowa position after The Game, IMO.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Gonz posted:

GLORY

GLORY

HALLELUJAH

24/7's on-field Michigan guy noted that the flag-planting didn't really work because it was field turf

also noting that it put up more of a fight against Michigan than second-half tOSU

https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1596622837233901569

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Somewhere, Kerry Coombs is awfully smug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
New thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4018404