Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I'm thankful that I'm alive and get to live with my bestest friend and that I can say I'm kinda making it on my own and have risen above the status of being the total loser that I thought I'd be for my whole life.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

emSparkly posted:

I'm thankful that I'm alive and get to live with my bestest friend and that I can say I'm kinda making it on my own and have risen above the status of being the total loser that I thought I'd be for my whole life.

Twenty Four

For the whole year, there's plenty to be thankful for! But specifically on Thanksgiving in 2022 like the thread title asks? Where I am destined to be surrounded by misbehaving kids and my grumpy old uncle? It's probably going to be the alcohol I will be most thankful for. I mean the rest of the year too, but, definitely then.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Thanks to a change in plans, I get to spend Thanksgiving with family instead of spending all day at an out-of-state construction site and also getting screwed out of holiday pay for it because my employer is lovely.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

emSparkly posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm thankful for byob and

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This cup of coffee right in front of me

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm thankful for life, my mom, Kacie, my friends in physical world and online and every person who has helped me along my journey.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm thankful there's still time to learn

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm thankful for my unemployment benefits coupled with the money I get from plasma donation

this means I won't need a "real job" until February or so. the holidays and my family always stress me the gently caress out but now I will be able to get through this awful time of year without the added stress of working

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am thankful for ur mom, op

Ohtori Akio
I'm thankful for all women. They're so underappreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

i'm thankful there's still time to learn

:yeah:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss