Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Not everybody has had the privilege of growing up on the computer and getting radicalized by Undertale fan art, so this Thanksgiving give the gift of love and acceptance :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I appreciate these posts and you op. I am learning a lot

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

gently caress your advice! Anyone who didn't grow up on the computer isn't fully human the way you and I are. If you don't know what Undertale is you are culturally illiterate. Please play a video game :colbert:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol they're chuds

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol they're chuds

They deserve love

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

They deserve love

We can all try to extend an olive branch of love and sympathy to the people we disagree with, especially since it's almost Christmas

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

skewetoo posted:

I appreciate these posts and you op. I am learning a lot

Thanks for tewning in

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

They deserve love

Happiness tip: You do you

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Happiness tip: You do you

wrasslor, i'm designing a happiness tip from the ground up for you specifically. tell me, what do you need to know about happiness. this is a one time offer....

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

NeatHeteroDude posted:

wrasslor, i'm designing a happiness tip from the ground up for you specifically. tell me, what do you need to know about happiness. this is a one time offer....

I don't think I've ever been happier in my life tbh. Family have almost given up trying to get me to visit. Haven't had to bother working for a year. Got my back and shoulder problems sorted. Trump, Elon, Kanye and the whole of Britain provide almost endless entertainment. Only thing that could make me happier is PFC being banned (or for people to stop quoting him since I have him on ignore, lol).

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I don't think I've ever been happier in my life tbh. Family have almost given up trying to get me to visit. Haven't had to bother working for a year. Got my back and shoulder problems sorted. Trump, Elon, Kanye and the whole of Britain provide almost endless entertainment. Only thing that could make me happier is PFC being banned (or for people to stop quoting him since I have him on ignore, lol).

Hmm well I guess nevermind. I'll take that happiness tip and give it to someone else.

Also glad your should and back problems are good. I've been injured on both vectors and being all healed and functional has honestly contributed more to my happiness than almost anything else.

We will consider banning pfc tho

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah I was getting pretty worried about not being able to, you know, move. I should really start looking for a job now that I'm better, but maaaaaan watching the world burn is fun.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah I was getting pretty worried about not being able to, you know, move. I should really start looking for a job now that I'm better, but maaaaaan watching the world burn is fun.

I mean, how long has your body been working? It's not super ridiculous to want to hang out and just enjoy not being in pain for a while.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Not too long, but being American the fear of not making money is always in the back of my mind. I'm still finding plenty of excuses not to though.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Not too long, but being American the fear of not making money is always in the back of my mind. I'm still finding plenty of excuses not to though.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I felt infinitely better the first day I got back to work after my injuries, but the subsequent weeks, months, etc., slowly became "work" more than anything else. If only I could bottle the sensation of finally being able to do something for money again and just take a sip every time I felt bummed. Also, free money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love my mom, my brother, my wife, my son, and all my friends.