Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

turns out it has nothing to do with her coming out of the closet but if you can crack the code you'll get a message asking you to be sure to purchase and drink your Big Machine Platinum Filtered Premium Vodka.

a crummy commercial?

son of a bitch.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
taylor swift murdered miley cyrus and turned her into a smoothie and drank her to absorb her power

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

apparently she’s going crazy and blowing up bombs and i’m living for it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dr. Honked posted:

taylor swift murdered miley cyrus and turned her into a smoothie and drank her to absorb her power

i wrote a short story about madonna learning dark arts in order to transfer her soul into lady gaga once and i have thought i should update it to have the soul travel again, into a more contemporary chanteuse and i couldn't decide between t swift and miley c

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!