Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

boong boong BOONG BOONG BOONG fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee clack clack clack CLANG CLANG eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee ee e e e e e e e BOONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

at 1:30 am

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

FSSSSSSHHHGHHHHHGHHGGGHHHHGG KKKRRKRRKRKRKRKKKKREERKKK

PHHPHPGODODODODO

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
rreeeeEEEeeeee

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
bonk

Finger Prince

ting ting ting... ting... tang...... tingting

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Can't fool me, Spanish Flu! I'll never believe you've been over for more than a century. I'm going to keep boiling the brains of anyone who sleeps too close to me as a precaution!

Youremother

MORT

(randomly shoots a jet of boiling hot water at the ceiling)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have been alive for a century and in this time i have broken countless toes. i am unyielding, and in the bathroom. fear not the blinding of the light when nature calls at night, for without it your toes are mine to stand firm against, and crusheth the bone.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
Someone please touch me

Youremother

MORT

| Getting replaced by an electrical radiator..... | RadiatorBoy25 | 278 | 4314 | 13:56 Nov 26, 1952 HotStufff

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Soapyshoes posted:

Someone please touch me

we promise not to burn you if you touches us

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

in heaven everything’s alright

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

frump truck

hello... again!

Heather Papps posted:

i have been alive for a century and in this time i have broken countless toes. i am unyielding, and in the bathroom. fear not the blinding of the light when nature calls at night, for without it your toes are mine to stand firm against, and crusheth the bone.

:megadeath:

frump truck

hello... again!

i have two modes: off, or TROPICAL HELLSCAPE

boong boong boong clack fweeeee

Buttchocks

You know what would really tie this room together? A cloud. I'm installed next to a window but I never get to see actual clouds. I bet I could make one if I bleed off a ton of steam and then let the room get cold. Oooh yeah, that's the ticket.

Finger Prince

I'm just like you or anyone else. Beneath this cold, hard exterior flows some really gross stinky iron filled water.

Twenty Four

Enjoying pretending that I'm actually really hot in this thread.

Buttchocks

Bow down and worship me, the source of thy salvation! Nobody? Eh, it was worth a shot. Anyways, PHWSSSSSSSSSSSScreakSSSSSSSSSpopSSSSSSSSSSSclankSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Finger Prince posted:

I'm just like you or anyone else. Beneath this cold, hard exterior flows some really gross stinky iron filled water.

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Finger Prince posted:

ting ting ting... ting... tang...... tingting

ting