Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
ideally pool tables should be placed in large, shared spaces where people could meet up to play games. a sort of Hall of Pool, if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

gas car thread

gas covid thread

gas biosphere collapse

yeesh yikesaroo yowza

Fortaleza posted:

A small example that I've been doing for years now is making my own butter and buttermilk. We have milk delivery here so I get a quart of heavy cream delivered every two weeks, culture it for ~3 days with plain kefir and churn it with a kitchenaid. Makes over a pound of delicious butter and just over a pint of buttermilk. Think of the recipes you know that use butter and imagine them a bit better across the board, that's what you'll end up with.

that's a great idea can you just use any ol kefir

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

ideally pool tables should be placed in large, shared spaces where people could meet up to play games. a sort of Hall of Pool, if you will.

Share a pool table? :catstare:

What in the communism? It should sit in my living room and only be used 5 times a year,but it's ok, it has a table cover so it can be useful the rest of the time.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

gas car thread

gas covid thread

gas biosphere collapse

Most cars still run on gas, so you're covered.

Covid is an aerosol transmitted disease, otherwise known as :gas:

Biosphere collapse is largely due to greenhouse gas emissions.

So you're all set! Ticket closed.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

indigi posted:

yeesh yikesaroo yowza

that's a great idea can you just use any ol kefir

Use plain kefir, not a flavored one. Just checked and mine is "lifeway" brand, whatever that is.

I split the quart of heavy cream between 3 pint jars and use a tablespoon of kefir in each so a bottle of kefir lasts a long time. You know how mason jars have lids with lid rings to secure them? For the culturing phase I use the lid ring to secure a square of cheesecloth to the top so it can breathe but not get bugs or whatnot in there.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
awesome thanks. it's very satisfying to use food to turn other food into a third, better food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mawarannahr posted:

Millennials can’t afford butter because someone greased up the ladder after making it to the top.

Just scrape the ladder. Sheesh!