Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are multivitamins a scam?
Yes
No
Goku (who notably does not take a multivitamin)
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You absorb the vitamins faster if you crush them up under a costco card with a lighter you stole from Rachel and then snort them with a twenty dollar bill your mom gave you for your birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hi thread me and the wife are trying for a baby and jence i need my ropes to be tje biggest and most fertile there are, what vitamins would you recommed to help with achieving the so called state of "big cum"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Drone_Fragger posted:

Hi thread me and the wife are trying for a baby and jence i need my ropes to be tje biggest and most fertile there are, what vitamins would you recommed to help with achieving the so called state of "big cum"

Vitamins C, U and M.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Add lots of zinc to your stack sandwiched between two pineapple rings.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fuckisuckamins

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ew. That's gross. You're gross.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Add lots of zinc to your stack sandwiched between two pineapple rings.

Im putting one bag of galvanised washers in my lunch per day now and eating an entire pienapple for lunch and dinner. Cheers goons.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Everyone keeps trying to make the vitamins thread horny. I alone will keep pulling it back from the brink

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Took my vitamin today and no tummy ache. Excited to benefit, or for nothing whatsoever to happen. Still undecided as to which

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

From the Trump lol thread, but seems oddly appropriate for here:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Still cannot believe trump died and was replaced with his body double because he ste a whole jar of those alex jones branded ENGORGE(TM) SUPERSHLONG vitamin style tablets then jacked off so much he died of a potassium deficiency

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Drone_Fragger posted:

Still cannot believe trump died and was replaced with his body double because he ste a whole jar of those alex jones branded ENGORGE(TM) SUPERSHLONG vitamin style tablets then jacked off so much he died of a potassium deficiency

There's potassium in jizz?

So, theoretically it should be possible to make a nuclear jizz bomb!

Gentlemen, start your engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Stoatbringer posted:

From the Trump lol thread, but seems oddly appropriate for here:

THIS!!!