Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

and then the dog robot stood up and it had a big gun on it's back with one of those drum magazines and i want to puke now that is all thank you for your time

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

and then the dog robot stood up and it had a big gun on it's back with one of those drum magazines and i want to puke now that is all thank you for your time

I could have sworn Boston Dynamics said they'd never weaponize. that's what I get for trusting giant corporations again :shivdurf:

Areola Grande

post the footage OP. I've got nothing better 2 watch atm

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

post the footage OP. I've got nothing better 2 watch atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eOjRhihLU
it's this video but the specific footage is at 27:06

it's not even a huge part of this video but when i saw it i paused, went back a couple times, then had to walk around for a while

Areola Grande

this does not bode well at all :ohdear:

nut

thats crazy why does boston e ven need to war

nut

talk abot the wicked witch of the midwest

nut

is boston in the midwest

nut

if we could overthrow capitalism we could use these robot dogs to unload a drum of Pogos (which would be nationalized) into my maw, we'd have the engineers figure out a way to remove the popsicle sticks upon firing or i'd just die happy

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

if we could overthrow capitalism we could use these robot dogs to unload a drum of Pogos (which would be nationalized) into my maw, we'd have the engineers figure out a way to remove the popsicle sticks upon firing or i'd just die happy

less than lethal rounds, of tasty snakes, fired with ai enhanced precision into my maw

Heather Papps

hello friend

someone from texas instruments really needs to talk to these boston dynamics guys about maybe being a little less dynamic

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

thats crazy why does boston e ven need to war

the only war we need is on the gridiron kehd

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

idiotsavant

nut posted:

is boston in the midwest

yes

Escape From Noise

Big deal, OP. I saw an x-ray of a girl passing gas.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Every place East of the Midwest that isn't the Northeast is considered the Midwest. The Midwest is the West up until the actual West which is just called the Coast. Everyone knows the South exists but they don't talk about it, except for Texas which is a country south of the West, and Florida which is somewhere south of Hades. Hawaii is off limits to Americans, and is somehow further west than the West. And Alaska doesn't actually exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

Every place East of the Midwest that isn't the Northeast is considered the Midwest. The Midwest is the West up until the actual West which is just called the Coast. Everyone knows the South exists but they don't talk about it, except for Texas which is a country south of the West, and Florida which is somewhere south of Hades. Hawaii is off limits to Americans, and is somehow further west than the West. And Alaska doesn't actually exist.

a different perspective is that the west is from the mid west to the rocky mountains and everything west of the rocky mountains is the west coast

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss