Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I am incredibly high on crime weed and I am thinking about that really bad 1970's sci-fi film Zardoz. Staring Sean Connery trying to break away from his Bond persona as a guy in a speedo, bandaleers, and riding boots.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

what did you need us to do? sounds like you got a handle on it

xcheopis

Escape From Noise posted:

I am incredibly high on crime weed and I am thinking about that really bad 1970's sci-fi film Zardoz. Staring Sean Connery trying to break away from his Bond persona as a guy in a speedo, bandaleers, and riding boots.

watch the movie
then watch five better movies

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

watch the movie
then watch five better movies

Ass-penny

Are You Afraid of the Dark voice
"it's Sar Doh! no mister, accent on the doh!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

the penis shoots death the gun shoots life

think about it it isn't complicated

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

:hmmyes:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

clammy

i like the part where the spaceship in the shape of a man's face vomits out a bunch of rifles

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

poetry

Chrs

I once told my co-workers that this was a photo of my dad back in the day and they believed me for about a year until someone caught on after Rick and Morty did a Zardoz parody

Escape From Noise

It's been years since I've seen that movie and the ending still pisses me off. Absolutely one of the worst I've ever seen in my life.

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

what did you need us to do? sounds like you got a handle on it

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the gun is good the penis is evil

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

the gun is good the penis is evil

Been saying this.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise posted:

2012 was 11 years ago