Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the Cowboys?
gently caress the Cowboys
gently caress
The
Cowboys
View Results

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
COlts are the most depressing team when I accidentally watch one of their games this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

FOURTH QUARTER IND DAL

TD 13:52
Michael Gallup Pass From Dak Prescott for 3 Yds, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
10 plays, 75 yards, 4:51
19 28

TD 13:34
Malik Hooker 38 Yd Fumble Recovery , TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. C.Lamb pass to N.Brown is incomplete. ATTEMPT FAILS.
1 play, 6 yards, 0:18
19 34

TD 9:46
Tony Pollard 30 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is Blocked (G.Stewart), Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
3 plays, 53 yards, 1:17
19 40

TD 6:06
Ezekiel Elliott 4 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
5 plays, 72 yards, 2:58
19 47

TD 2:25
Malik Davis 23 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
3 plays, 29 yards, 1:30
19 54

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sunday night fotbal!!!!!!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Chance of scorigami 99.3% Once you cross 50 there's a lot of chances for it

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

oh, this is the score that puts it away?

This is still Dallas we're talking about. We have to be sure.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
jeff probably should have gameplanned more on saturday amirite

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Ryan has one more pick in him

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
despite everything, i still would totally do cocaine with jim irsay and listen to his insane stories of whatever came out of his drug damaged brain

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
maybe if the cowboys keep scoring they'll cause a buffer overrun and end up with negative two billion points and lose

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wilderthanmild posted:

Chance of scorigami 99.3% Once you cross 50 there's a lot of chances for it

It is currently.

Add a fg, 6 / 7/ 8 point TD are all scorigamis as well

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Chinatown posted:

despite everything, i still would totally do cocaine with jim irsay and listen to his insane stories of whatever came out of his drug damaged brain

As long as it stays with cocaine. No roofies please.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Is that bad

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

sunday night fotbal!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/dbyGpaB.mp4

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jeff Saturday looks like he aged 100 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSjKfvm368

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Shinjobi posted:

Is that bad

I remember enjoying wingstop

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I wanna hear some indiana talk radio

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Jeff Saturday looks like he aged 100 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSjKfvm368

Yeah there's no way he's even interviewing for the job after the season

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

It is currently.

Add a fg, 6 / 7/ 8 point TD are all scorigamis as well

Denied :(

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Huh. The score was 19-21, then I did some dishes, let the dog out before bed, and took out the trash, and now it’s 19-54. :stare:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
And we have a Scorigami!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
What do you call the victory formation when you're losing?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

just checked the score :stare:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

? 54-19 is scorigami

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

Surrender formation

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

wilderthanmild posted:

colts football

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thanks to Tankathon's site the Colts are firmly 9th in the draft.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fast cars loose anus posted:

? 54-19 is scorigami

Oh, I thought they needed one more score. Cool!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wilderthanmild posted:

Assuming the Mercy Position.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1599622501939789824?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

FOURTH QUARTER IND DAL

TD 13:52
Michael Gallup Pass From Dak Prescott for 3 Yds, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
10 plays, 75 yards, 4:51
19 28

TD 13:34
Malik Hooker 38 Yd Fumble Recovery , TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. C.Lamb pass to N.Brown is incomplete. ATTEMPT FAILS.
1 play, 6 yards, 0:18
19 34

TD 9:46
Tony Pollard 30 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is Blocked (G.Stewart), Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
3 plays, 53 yards, 1:17
19 40

TD 6:06
Ezekiel Elliott 4 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
5 plays, 72 yards, 2:58
19 47

TD 2:25
Malik Davis 23 Yd Rush, B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-B.Anger.
3 plays, 29 yards, 1:30
19 54

Yuck I hate it!