Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Hey... it's safer to shoot up a power station than to shoot up drugs. That's harm reduction, and it's saving lives

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Dec 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
maybe they're just really radical about degrowth lol

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Observed and verified points:
-Nazis show up and cancel drag queen story hour.

-antifa super soldiers show up and defend the drag queen story hour and it stays open.

-The police won’t defend marginalized groups from nazis. They will wait until a crime happens and maybe the system punishes them.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
One of the best things I ever did was move to a country where it is extremely hard to get a gun. Sure does suck not having to worry about my kid dying at school.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

Hey... it's safer to shoot up a power station than to shoot up drugs. That's harm reduction, and it's saving lives

I tried to shoot up a power station once but couldn't get it to dissolve.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

To be fair... posted:

Observed and verified points:
-Nazis show up and cancel drag queen story hour.

-antifa super soldiers show up and defend the drag queen story hour and it stays open.

-The police won’t defend marginalized groups from nazis. They will wait until a crime happens and maybe the system punishes them.

"I don't like that it happened, therefore it did not happen. The correct, just, righteous thing for targeted people to do is accept their fate. As a person who sympathizes with them but is not one of them, their pain gratifies me."

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Obvious ponta:

1. The FBI Has contacts within many of these groups and openly monitors communications of the Nazis.

2. They were openly discussing this atrach in the weeks leading up to it and clearly the FBI has prior knowledge

3. It is in the state security apparatuses best interest to allow these low scale terrorist attacks to foment tension amongst the People.

4. The neo fascists will use this event and events like it to concentrate power within the current capitalist order while openly sub contracting their monopoly of violence.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
thanks

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Obvious ponta:

1. The FBI Has contacts within many of these groups and openly monitors communications of the Nazis.

2. They were openly discussing this atrach in the weeks leading up to it and clearly the FBI has prior knowledge
Weird how that keeps happening!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

OhsH posted:

thanks

go to hell!!!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

cat botherer posted:

Weird how that keeps happening!

Strategy of Tension.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I have a copy of shock doctrine but I've never read it.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Was McVeigh a fed?

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

numberoneposter posted:

I have a copy of shock doctrine but I've never read it.

liberals.txt

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Ups_rail posted:

Was McVeigh a fed?

Worse, a Papist!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

The Lone Badger posted:

I tried to shoot up a power station once but couldn't get it to dissolve.

gonna need a bigger spoon

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Just a warning to you folks who think it's 'cool' or 'edgy' or 'trendy' to shoot up the power station:

Remember these words well:
Some like it hot so let's turn up the heat till we fry

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
https://www.opb.org/article/2022/12/08/string-of-electrical-grid-attacks-in-pacific-northwest-are-unsolved/

quote:

The electrical grid has been physically attacked at least six times in Oregon and Western Washington since mid-November, causing growing alarm for law enforcement as well as utilities responsible for parts of the region’s critical infrastructure.

According to information obtained by Oregon Public Broadcasting and KUOW Public Radio, at least two of the incidents bear similarities to the attacks on substations in North Carolina on Saturday that left thousands of people without electricity for days.

Portland General Electric, the Bonneville Power Administration, Cowlitz County Public Utility District and Puget Sound Energy have confirmed a total of six separate attacks on electrical substations they manage in Oregon and Washington. Attackers used firearms in at least some of the incidents in both states, and some power customers in Oregon and Washington experienced at least brief service disruption as a result of the attacks.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
What could brick walls instead of chain link fences cost Michael? $10 million dollars?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

e: wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004